Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

148K respuestas
167 suscriptores
Página
16.537 / 18.914

Re: Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

Los de Azvalor, van acertando poco a poco las tesis. 

MSD: "Any sort of uranium producer is still dependant on the price of uranium because it's still just half of where it should be. I guess that with that in mind, how do we move forward to creating profitable companies that are not dependant on that metal. And, until that happens, are we just gonna be just holding to something like the Trust?

Justin Huhn (Uranium Insider): "My honest answer to that question is it doesn't matter. And I know that hurts from a value investing perspective. But so many of these stocks are never going to produce a single pound out of the ground in this bull market and they are still going to go up multiples. And I think that if you start from a sincere value investing stance and approaching the investable companies in the space I think that you'll do really well. But I think, avoiding, let's say, exploration companies that have already made a decent discovery, for example, but you know for a fact will never actually produce... avoiding that stock for the sake that they will never be profitable or never actually produce any cash flow I think it's a mistake from a speculative standpoint in the uranium industry".

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-r3pw7-fd17458?utm_campaign=w_share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=w_share

@piterloskot @jorgevf @lifestyle84 @silvermoon 

Vamos TGP +5%

Si, una lástima que lleven varios trimestres reduciendo Cameco y pesase poco más del 1% a 30/06 y poco más del 2,5% en marzo. Lo comentamos aquí que no tenía sentido salirse ahora. Tampoco tuvo mucho sentido salirse de Nexgen en mínimos en Q1-20, desde entonces ha hecho un 10-12x. Pero estoy casi seguro de un par de cosas: habrán vendido para comprar algo con más potencial, y habrán hecho nosecuantoscien %.

Eso si, a estos también hay que agradecerles que hayan puesto multitud de sectores en el radar de muchos de nosotros.

Muy recomendable escuchar a Justin a partir del min. 25 sobre la gestión de la cartera durante un bull market! Mucho sentido común.

100% de acuerdo siempre que se sepa jugar, yo no sé y prefiero evitarlo. Me alegraré muchísimo por quienes entren en el juego y sepan sentarse en la silla a tiempo. De momento parece que la música acaba de empezar.

Sí, estoy contigo. El propio Justin lo reconoce en el podcast: hay que ser capaz de digerir mucha volatilidad y esto no es para todos. En fin, suerte a todos!
Se habla de...