Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

148K respuestas
167 suscriptores
Página
13.591 / 18.914

Re: Inflación (2)

Hombre, los americanos pueden parecer tontos pero pegarse un tiro en el pie tan directo no lo veo. De cara a la galería han dicho lo de la prohibición del fracking en terrenos estatales, Bueno, ya tienen foto para el periódico, ya vale que bastante putadón es.
Pero subir impuestos ahora ya a las empresas? De locos. 
Lo que harán será subvencionar el shale otra vez, la agricultura, las renovables, todo lo que puedan a la vez para recortar la inflación energética y las materias primas agrícolas que puedan controlar, porque ellos, a diferencia de nosotros, sí pueden controlar una parte. Pueden tocar justo la parte de la inflación que no usan de medida en la FED, es todo una puta red de engaños. 

Re: Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

Yo en cambio no tengo tan claro que esta subida de la bolsa se haya debido a esa bajada de impuestos,  con ese argumento y con la llegada de Biden que dice que los va a subir, ya vemos por donde vamos. Yo más bien creo que  esta subida se debe a la aparición o más bien "explosión" de un grupo de empresas totalmente disruptivas (que de hecho han acaparado una gran parte de esa subida) que están acelerando un gran  cambio en la economía y en en el mundo en general.  

@piterloskot y quienes lleváis uranio, ¿que os parece este ETF concentrado?  ¿Alquien lo tiene?

NORTH SHORE GLOBAL URANIUM MINING ETF
https://www.morningstar.com/etfs/arcx/urnm/quote

https://urnmetf.com/urnm

https://es.finance.yahoo.com/quote/URNM?p=URNM

Gastos  0,85%
Creado el  12/03/2019 y está en máximos, ha doblado valor de salida porque le esta cogiendo toda la actual subida, pero si el ciclo no ha hecho más que empezar podría ser interesante.
Principales posiciones (sólo lleva 27, y varias de las que se comentan por aquí):

| KAZATOMPROM   | 14.31%
 | CAMECO CORP  | 13.71%
 | URANIUM PARTICIPATION  | 9.38%
 | CGN MINING CO LTD  | 5.81%
 | DENISON MINES CORP  | 5.52%
 | PALADIN ENERGY LTD  | 5.38%
 | NEXGEN ENERGY LTD  | 5.12%
 | YELLOW CAKE PLC  | 4.89%
 | ENERGY FUELS INC  | 4.75%
 | URANIUM ENERGY CORP  | 4.22%

The North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF seeks to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, correspond generally to the total return performance of the North Shore Global Uranium Mining Index (the “Index”). The Index is designed to track the performance of companies that are involved in the mining, exploration, development, and production of uranium, as well as companies that hold physical uranium or other non-mining assets.

Gracias por tu completa respuesta Road. Seguramente le de un pequeño mordisco. La quiero por debajo de 16€, veremos .

http://www.cnmv.es/portal/HR/ResultadoBusquedaHR.aspx?division=3&nif=A87008579

Aquí he visto algunas notas sobre ciertas recompras de acciones , no es mucho pero algo, a precios en torno a 20, a principios del 2020 después en resultados no he visto nada ni he visto variación en el número de acciones . Sabes algo de esto? 

Por último, hay un programa de pago a directivos en acciones , no de mucha importancia , la última vez en 2018 unas 4000 acciones por directivo (no se que criterio seguirán pero unos pillan 7-8000 otros apenas 2000). 

Sobre dueños de la empresa, ni idea , y la empresa no participa en otras cotizadas . 

Una vez he captado su atención se lo cuento en el siguiente post.

The whole thing was designed to keep you poor - Robert Kiyosaki

Al final pasaré a la historia cómo el mejor Visioner.

Legendary investor Jim Rogers continues to see signs of classic speculative bubbles forming in the market as bitcoin soars in price 153% since the start of December and as retail investors flock to the stock market.

This comes as a growing number of investors  and economists speak out about speculative bubbles ranging from Jeremy Grantham to David Rosenberg.

Rogers touched on the topic of stock market bubbles in an interview with Daniela Cambone of Stansberry Research on February 11.

In the interview, Cambone said a previous guest was predicting a 40% market crash in April this year. While Rogers said it wasn't a bad observation, he would rather not predict when a bubble might burst.

"I try to play it as I go along," Rogers said in the interview.

But the signs of a classic bubble are all there, and it plays out more or less the same way, he said. The bubble bursts and a lot of people will lose a lot of money.

"I've been to this movie before," Rogers said. "It's not my first rodeo."

In terms of the type of correction, Rogers suggested between 50% to 60%, with some stocks going down 80% to 90%.
He said this is just the reality of a market crash.

What makes this scenario more difficult is the amount of debt globally, Rogers said. There is now far more debt on the Federal Reserve's balance sheet than during the financial crisis, due to the central bank's response to the coronavirus pandemic.

The current levels of debt  and borrowing are not good for this generation and the next generation, Rogers said. He is particularly concerned about the groupthink between the Treasury department and the Federal Reserve, highlighting that US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen was the former head of the Federal Reserve.

"The next bear market is going to be the worst in my lifetime and the worst in your lifetime," Rogers said.

Where to seek shelter?

For investors worried about a looming market correction, Rogers said nowhere in investing can be considered safe. But he does recommend short selling for those who are experienced, as well as going into cash.

"You have to have the right cash," Rogers said. "In 2007/2008, a lot of people saw problems coming in and they went into cash. A lot went into Icelandic krona, Iceland went broke, you know, lost a huge amount of money going into cash."

Rogers said if he had to pick a currency, he would pick the US dollar.

This goes against some contrarian views that the current levels of debt and borrowing will mean individuals start to lose faith in the US dollar, which in turn, could diminish its status as global reserve asset and encourage investors to move toward other countries' currencies or even digital currencies.

The cheapest asset class in the world

Rogers is known for the Rogers International Commodity Index and also wrote a famous commodities book called "Hot Commodities". He remains bullish on the asset class and says it is the cheapest asset class he knows in the YouTube interview.

Rogers said commodities still remain fairly cheap relative to bonds, property and stocks, which he thinks are in bubbles.

Rogers owns gold and silver. "I will be buying more of both, not now, I'm waiting for the correction," he said. "If there's a correction, I will buy silver and I'll buy more silver. Silver's down 45% from its all-time high."
ilver is a good alternative commodity for investors to gold. It's cheaper and being leveraged in a lot of new applications, such as solar energy, Rogers said.

He also highlights that copper, which is used in electrics and electronics, is likely to remain in demand as electric vehicles use five times more of the metal than regular cars and that he is still buying agriculture.

"I don't have a price for gold or silver right now, I let the market usually tell me what to do," Rogers said. "I like despair, when I see despair, of people giving up on something, then I will probably buy more silver, more gold but there's certainty not despair in either of those markets right now."

What to buy right now?

Despite concerns among some market-watchers of asset bubble, Rogers said he will continue to buy commodities, as well as non-US stocks.
In the interview, he said he would likely buy more Russian stocks and would also continue buying Japanese exchange-traded funds, which the Japanese central bank is also known for buying. The Wall Street Journal reported the Bank of Japan owns 90% of all ETFs in the country.

"The Japanese stock market is still down 30% from its all-time high," Rogers said. "I would suspect the Japanese stock market might make a new high and go back to its old highs, which was 1990 ... it may well go back to that and America is near its all-time high, so I would prefer to buy Japan than the US at this point."

Si el mercado cae ese 50%...¿la cartera del Comisonaraptor dónde se va? ¿Veremos el concetrados en 25? Y con la conferencia pendiente...

Se habla de...