Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés
167 suscriptores
Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés
Página
4.574 / 18.914

Re: Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

Que penita nuestra contango 

A la última presentación de resultados no se conectó ningún analista. Está todo dicho.

PTI

En 350 estaban comprando ...

Freedom is driven by determination

Y hace poco leí noticias de que iban a cortar dividendos. Yo me fijé sobre hace 6 meses, y la verdad me fijé que la compañía seguía mejorando.
Otra fué la entrada de un gran volumen en la zona de 2.95-3$.
Yo la llevo en cartera y es mI chicharro tankero😂😂

SAN la descarto la verdad, son unos máquinas pero de perder valor para el accionista, a estos precios me gustaba mucho Caixabank, Bankia creo que podría pillar más barato pero también.

También quiero guardar cartuchos por Ence y alguna más.

HAMILTON, Bermuda, May 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO) (Teekay Offshore or the Partnership) (NYSE:TOO) announced today that it has secured a new $100 million revolving credit facility for the Piranema Spirit, Voyageur Spirit, and Petrojarl Varg FPSO units. The previous credit facility matured at the same time with a balloon payment of $35 million. The new facility is funded by commercial banks and bears interest at LIBOR + 300 basis points with a three-year tenor and a profile of 5.5 years.

Si se llama río lluvioso. Que esperaban?

TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- New Gold Inc. (NGD) (“New Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX and NYSE American: NGD) today provides an update on the operation of the mill at the Rainy River Mine, located in northern Ontario.

In the late afternoon on April 24, management at the Rainy River mine temporarily shut down the mill to assess a buildup of water in the Tailings Management Area (TMA). Upon further examination over the ensuing days, it was determined that approximately 700,000 m3 of excess water was stored in the TMA, driven by the rapid spring melt and large snow pack this year in northern Ontario. To manage the excess water, the Company is transferring water from the TMA to the Water Management Pond (WMP). Extra pumping capacity has been installed and more pumping capacity is being added to expedite the water transfer. It is expected that the mill will be fully operational within 5 days, depending on precipitation levels during this period. The Company is working with the relevant regulators to expedite the deposition of tailings into Cell 3, which would significantly improve overall TMA water management. The Company has taken advantage of the mill shutdown to accelerate maintenance activities that had been planned for later in May.

Mining and crushing operations have not been impacted and continue at planned levels, with ore being stockpiled and segregated for processing when the mill restarts. Management anticipates that any production delays will be offset so that the Company will still be in a position to achieve its annual production guidance.

“Management is addressing the issue of excess water appropriately and in a manner that is consistent with our commitment to protecting our environment. We remain focused on executing our current mine plan and are confident that the mill will resume normal operations soon,” stated Renaud Adams, CEO.

Se habla de...