Pulso de Mercado: Intradía

290K respuestas
157 suscriptores
Página
11.590 / 36.570

Re: Pulso de Mercado: Intradía

Impresionante lo del DAX: vuelve a estar como cuando ha saltado por los aires a las 11h... me gustaría ver por un agujerito al Alemanote vigotudo que lleva el joystick que hace subir o bajar esta montaña rusa que es el DAX. Ver para creer...

Bueno al fin tenemos partida, el "pivot" por arriba y 10.630 por abajo

y la timba de antes, enmedio

no se...

He abierto hace un rato un largo en usa, 2.182,5f en SP. Con llegar a 2.183,75-2.185f me valdría

me refiero al caso de que he visto como han ido entrevistando , a varios politicos del psoe y todos diciendo que no , no y no a la investidura de rajoy ... Y que el si no es posible . En fin , estoy esperando a iag en 4,50 para intra

Hanseatic Brokerhouse finiquita cuentas el 16 de Octubre. Ojo a los que querais abrir algo con ellos.

Cambian la plataforma y el servidor

Dentro de IAG en 4,531€. No me he podido resistir para intradía. Stop ajustado para perder poco si se cae para abajo......

Pues segun esta carta remitida a sus clientes, tendran que cambiar algo mas que la plataforma y el servidor, jejeje.....

Dear Customer,
We hereby terminate our contractual relationship with you in respect of the account number referred to in
the subject line with effect from
31 October 2016.
The reason behind this is that we are winding up the Capital Markets Brokerage division as of 31 October
2016 in pursuit of our new strategic direction that was defined in the first quarter of 2016.
If you wish to terminate our contractual relationship before this date, you can do so at any time with
immediate effect. We have set up a special button for you on myVarengold
In your own interests, we ask you to note the following dates in connection with this termination:
Friday 14 October 2016 (19:00)
 Trading activities are possible on our platform until this date.
 We will close all open positions on our trading platform at the respective current rate on this cut-off
date.
 If you do not want this to happen, we ask that you close your open trading positions yourself before
this date.
Monday 31 October 2016
 All customer accounts will be closed.
 Positive balances will be transferred to the respective reference account indicated by you.
 Please ensure that the details you have given us for your reference account are correct and up-todate
to ensure smooth payment. As previously, you can arrange payment to your reference account
before this date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address:
[email protected].
Yours faithfully,

Brokers destacados