88,4K respuestas
Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional
174 suscriptores
Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional
Página
293 / 11.098

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

MSTX
Si invertimos en bolsa guiados por estos guru y lo que ellos dicen fuese verdad, los millonarios en en planeta tierra no íbamos a poder entrar*** Hace dos años llevan anunciando que va a subir a 3 pero a poco de eso meten una ampliacion de capital ATM y piilan dentro a todo el que se creyó estos fantásticos Update, aunque eso sí seria posible si consigue el aprobado para las dos Orphan Drug en F III que lleva tras la adquisicion de Aires Pharma.
--
Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) is Initiated by Maxim Group to Buy, Price Target at $5
http://www.moneyflowindex.org/mast-therapeutics-mstx-is-initiated-by-maxim-group-to-buy-price-target-at-5/3191046/
---
. --En su erning Q3, declara aumento de gastos en relacion a 2014.
R&D expenses for the nine months ended September 30, 2015 were $21.1 million, an increase of $6.6 million, or 46%, compared to $14.5 million for the same period in 2014
----
Sin embargo creo que algo se avecina porque los osos reculan aunque discretamente
Mast Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSEMKT:MSTX) has witnessed a drop of 4.3% or 313,638 shares in its short figure. The short interest diminution took it from 7,250,263 on October 15,2015 to 6,936,625 on October 30,2015
http://www.moneyflowindex.org/mast-therapeutics-inc-nysemktmstx-short-interest-update/3190082/
----
Balance Sheet Highlights
As of September 30, 2015, the Company had cash, cash equivalents and investment securities totaling $49.9 million. Stockholders' equity amounted to $33.5 million as of September 30, 2015.
Investor Conference Call
The Company will hold a conference call today, November 12, 2015, at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mast-therapeutics-reports-third-quarter-210500645.html

MSTX
vepoloxamer
In September, the Independent Data Safety Monitoring Board for the EPIC study held a meeting to review data from the first 250 patients enrolled in the trial. The SMB reported to Mast that no unexpected safety signals had been observed and that no further meetings of the DSMB would be necessary before completion of the study.
--
Because we believe vepoloxamer will demonstrate a clinical benefit in this study, we have already begun to prepare for an NDA submission, If our NDA is approved, we would anticipate launching vepoloxamer in the second half of 2017 consistent with our prior guidance. A

-
AIR001
In particular, we currently are supporting two institutional sponsored Phase 2a studies of AIR001 in patients with HFpEF
We recognized the sample size of six patients in the study thus far is small, but we nevertheless are encouraged by the fact we’re seeing a positive early signal for AIR001.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3682156-mast-therapeutics-mstx-ceo-brian-culley-on-q3-2015-results-earnings-call-transcript

"Acciones convertibles"? Supongo que te refieres a este párrafo, no?

Approve, for purposes of complying with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(d), the issuance of shares of our common stock underlying convertible notes and warrants issued by us pursuant to the terms of that certain Securities Purchase Agreement, dated November 4, 2015, between the Company and the investors named therein, in an amount equal to or in excess of 20% of our common stock outstanding before the issuance of such convertible notes and warrants.

Si es eso, es solo una autorización para emitir acciones nuevas para convertir deuda (bonos y warrants) en dichas acciones para poder devolverla a su vencimiento. Que en este caso será como mínimo de un 20% del total de acciones actuales. Está vinculado a la venta de bonos senior y warrants que se hizo el día 4 de nov.

On November 4, 2015, EnteroMedics Inc. (the “Company”) entered into a securities purchase agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) between the buyers listed thereto (the “Buyers”) and the Company. Pursuant to the Purchase Agreement, the Company will issue and sell to the Buyers 7% senior convertible notes due 2017 (“Notes”) that are convertible into shares of the Company’s common stock at a price equal to $0.29 per share with an aggregate principal amount of $25.0 million. Each Note will be sold with a warrant (the “Warrants”) with an exercise price of $0.31 per share (the “Exercise Price”) that are initially exercisable for shares of the Company’s common stock (the “Warrant Shares”) equal to approximately 30% of the principal amount of the Notes, for a total of 29,381,039 shares. The Notes and Warrants will be issued and sold for aggregate total proceeds of $25.0 million in three separate closings, with the second and third closing subject to approval by the Company’s stockholders (collectively, the “Offering”). Northland Securities, Inc. acted as exclusive placement agent for the Offering.

ETRM

Si, era eso lo que no entendía. Gracias mugi

ETRM

PTN

Mugi, ¿cómo las ves para entrar?

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Los meneos de hoy....
ARRY despachadas, por miedo al precipicio hasta los 4$....
Me he metido en ONTY a 3,36, a ver qué tal...

Las LLBO me la han jugado otra vez....
Las he visto animadas subiendo hasta 37 y me he metido a 36....
Y ya me pierden un 11%....su pu..... madre.....
Llevo algunos días malillos....

AGEN CTIX LLBO ONTY THLD

PTN

Por técnico no me gusta nada la vela de hoy... Igual en los 0,68 rebota, pero no la sigo, no sé si esta caída es debido a algo de sus fundamentales o simple desinterés..

De sus pipeline sé que no hay novedad, y que tiene 2 fases 3 que no sacará los resultados hasta Q3 2016, hasta entonces no tengo claro que tenga nada destacable de por medio. Le queda una buena travesía por el desierto!

Joose la lleva en cartera, él seguro te podrá informar mejor, que la lleva al dedillo.

PTN

Anda, es verdad, te preguntaba a tí porque creía que las llevabas. Vale, me confundí, era Joose el que me decía siempre que las comprara a 0.80, es verdad, me confundí.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Brokers destacados