173 suscriptores
Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional
Página
299 / 11.115

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

Lo siento, yo no la sigo

Item 8.01 Other Events.

On November 16, 2015, the Company received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Staff (the “Staff”) of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) stating that Company was again in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(b) (the “Rule”), based on the Company’s Form 10-Q for the period ended September 30, 2015, which reported stockholders’ equity of $7.7 million. The letter further stated that this matter is now closed. The Company had received a noncompliance notice from the Staff on September 10, 2015, which stated that the Company had failed to maintain a minimum market value of listed securities of $35 million over the previous 30 consecutive business days as required by the Rule. At that time, the Staff had also noted that the Company did not meet the Rule’s alternative standards for compliance, such as having stockholders’ equity of at least $2.5 million.

As previously disclosed, the Company remains out of compliance with the $1.00 Minimum Bid Price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the “Minimum Bid Price Rule”). The Company has proposed implementing a reverse stock split of its common stock in order to regain compliance with the Minimum Bid Price Rule, and has announced that it intends to hold a special meeting of its stockholders in order to obtain approval from its stockholders for the reverse stock split.
http://ir.enteromedics.com/secfiling.cfm?filingid=1193125-15-378749&CIK=1371217

ETRM

Vaya tela, otra que se me va hoy p'abajo. Ya tenía preparados vendajes para las SPHS hoy, voy a por más para las ETRM, ..pffff...

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Pues yo las SPHS las vendo hoy, estoy ya haciendo el lazo porque llevan otra caida de 16% en el PRE...si hay suerte por encima de 2....las espero mas abajo si eso...

SPHS

Mi jugada de hoy si bajan mucho, es no soltar las que llevo y comprar otro paquete.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

SPHS

No sé muy bien qué haré, sinceramente.. entré para salir el mismo día y no lo hice al final... tal como está la acción, como me suba un poco hoy, posiblemente también le ponga el lazo, y quizá me atreva a buscarla más abajo... Menuda rachita...

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

Las que tengo son beneficio puro y duro, ya vendi las suficientes para cubrir los gastos de compra y sumarle un pellizco...al final lo unico que veo es que llevo menos beneficios y podia haber vendido a 3, al ritmo que llevan vuelven a 0,8x en 3-4 dias
SPHS

Y encima no hay nada de nada a lo que agarrarse hasta dentro de un tiempo...
http://seekingalpha.com/article/3691346-inside-sophiris-lead-candidate-prx302

Brokers destacados