Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

88,4K respuestas
174 suscriptores
Página
2.122 / 11.103

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

Yo las pille a 5,30 tambien, pero en mi caso con mala suerte, porque cuando le dí estaba a 4,80 o así y debió entrar en subasta o no se que pasó que se me compraron tan caras.

Vaya, mala suerte, porque eso es cerca de un 10%... quizá no te diste cuenta y enviaste la orden a mercado.. en ese caso, puede pasar cualquier cosa...

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

Si, la envié a mercado, pero estaba pegando tal subidón que me puse nervioso. Lo pensé cuando iba por 4,4. Le di a comprar cuando iba por 4,8 más o menos y se me compró a 5,30

CYCC

Bueno, pues no te preocupes.. porque lo importante es que estamos dentro.. y tal como te comentaba hace un rato.. la tenemos ya por encima delos 6 dólares.. lo ha roto...!!!

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

Net Element International Inc (NASDAQ:NETE) posted its financial results for the year closed December 2016 and released an update on recent operational and strategic measures. In FY2016 total volume processed surpassed $2.45 billion, a jump of 40% as against $1.75 billion in FY2015. Total transactions processed for FY2016 surpassed $187 million, a jump of 16% versus $161 million in FY2015. Revenues surged to $54.3 million, a jump of 35% versus $40.2 million in FY2015.

The highlights

Net Element International Inc (NASDAQ:NETE) reported that the U.S. revenues accounted for 78% of total revenues. The jump in revenues was mainly due to jump in organic revenue in North American Transaction offerings. Online Solutions also reported a strong YoY increase in mobile solutions segment, online solutions segment, and North American transactions offerings unit.

North American Transaction offerings unit reported continued organic increase of SMB merchants with a focus on value-added plans. Revenues for this division were $42.1 million, a 54% jump over the previous year. Online Solutions segment recorded with a continued organic growth of global merchants in this division with expansion to global growth markets. In FY2015, the revenue from this unit stood at $6.2 million.

Revenues from the mobile solutions segment came at $6 million, a 34% drop from the preceding year. They continue to assess financing alternatives for this business and expansion to markets that don’t require them to advance funds to content providers before getting compensated from mobile network operators.

Oleg Firer, the CEO of Net Element International Inc (NASDAQ:NETE), reported that FY2016 was a great year for them. The achievements positioned them for success as they continue to expand their international transaction services in the U.S. and selected global markets.

The company was included in the list of the fastest growing technology firms in South Florida Business Journal’s technology awards. PayOnline was awarded as the best processing gateway last year by Tagline. It was also recognized for payment services by famous payment acceptance firm, Markswebb Rank & Report. The company posted a net loss attributable of $13.5 million for the year closed December 2016 as against to a net loss of $14.8 million for the year closed December 2015.

Args

Me tiene alterado...Por donde romperá el triángulo?

ARGS,,yo voy a esperar un tiempo en ella,,las compré la semana pasada a 0,37 y solo ver que en Febrero estaban a 5$,,,,pues eso, que me quedo a cotas más altas.

La unica analista de la que me fio y sigo es .....la portera de mi casa.

ARGS.

Yo creo que puede ir a mas. si cierra bien hoy con otro impulso llega al $.

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados