Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

148K respuestas
167 suscriptores
Página
16.615 / 18.912

Re: Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

Road, te traigo esta pequeña joya: entrevista a Stan Weinstein, su primera entrevista en 20 años...son 15 minutos, y explica su manera de inversión, al final dice q puede haber corrección en los índices..me hizo mucha ilusión ponerle voz a la leyenda de Stan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtAshnE3MwM

SPUT: +8%   "to the moon" "to the moon"   :rocket.  :rocket:  :rocket:  #uranium #uranium

Bernard en este video decía que Buena Ventura valía 90 dolares por acción...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-dTlLg6i48
mira los 2 minutos a partir de 16min 30s

Si lo mejor es que dicen que sólo su participación en Cerro Verde si se va el cobra a 7000$/ton vale 17$/accion. En el otro vídeo AGdL decía creo que 20$. Y que todo lo demás era gratis, 1Mt de oro anual con un AISC de 1000$/oz, con el oro a 1500$.

Pues bien, el cobre está a 9300$/ton. El oro se ha ido a 1800$/oz y Buenaventura cotiza a 7$ y esta gente ha vendido porque New Gold o Barrick tienen más potencial… es lo de siempre. Cara acierto, cruz no me equivoco.

Si es cierto ahora que tienen más potencial, más lo sería cuando BVN cotizaba a más del doble con el precio del cobre mucho más bajo y en cambios ellos mantenían más del 10% del fondo en BVN.

Yo no entro a valorar si BVN vale X o Y, no tengo ni idea. Pero lo que es obvio es que esta gente o se equivocaba o miente. No hay más opciones. 

Como ves Virginia Resouces? Capitaliza a menos de 20 millones.

http://www.virginiaenergyresources.com/s/ColesHill.asp

The PEA indicates the project has the potential for attractive economics based on an assumed U3O8 price of $64 per lb. as summarized below:

• Initial production of 2 million lbs per year and a 35 year mine life;
  • Underground mining of 3,000 tonnes per day, to extract a portion of the indicated resource totaling 64.2 M lbs U3O8 with an average grade of 0.098% at a cutoff grade of 0.06%;
  • Capital cost of $147 million prior to construction, including a 25% contingency;
  • Cash cost of $30.72 per lb. U3O8 for the first ten years of production;
  • Net Present Value of $427 million at a discount rate of 7%;
  • IRR of 36.3% based on a uranium price of $64 per lb. U3O8;
  • A change in the price of uranium of $5.00 per pound results in a potential change in the project NPV of $110.0 million.

In terms of project risks, the updated PEA noted the following:

"The technical risks related to the project are low as the mining and recovery methods are proven. The mining methods recommended have been employed successfully at similar projects in the past. The mineral processing methods employed are typical of those used in the industry for decades and are supported by metallurgical tests done to date and are available.

Primary risks related to permitting are rescinding the moratorium to allow mining in Virginia and gaining the confidence of the local community that the mining and milling can be safely conducted to protect human health and the environment. The remainder of the permitting issues is tied to obtaining the necessary permits to operate the mine and mill.

The authors are not aware of any other specific risks or uncertainties that might significantly affect the mineral resource estimates or the consequent economic analysis.

Estimation of costs and uranium price for the purposes of the economic analysis over the life of mine is by its nature forward-looking and subject to various risks and uncertainties. No forward-looking statement can be guaranteed and actual future results may vary materially."

Cara, saco unos rendimientos mediocres, pero miento y digo que he pegado un pelotazo.
Cruz, pierdo hasta la camisa, pero miento y digo que perdí poco porque ya era un % pequeño de la cartera o me salgo sin más explicación que… tachaaaann:

Tenemos cosas mejores
Se habla de...