Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés
Página
12.588 / 18.914

Re: Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

TK necesita ese dividendo como agua de mayo, dudo que no lo aumenten

el termico ?  

Que nos van a cepillar la pvpc al tiempo...

Olvidémonos de subidas agresivas del dividendo en el futuro. Vamos a olvidarnos de una vez del DCF .....

And then, I think we also looked at that trajectory of year over year increases, not that we can do 30% per year, like we've done the last two. But I think with the benefit of hindsight, if we can come out and say that we've raised it every year for the last three, four or five years in a row and done it in a sustainable manner I think you're seeing a lot of energy companies out there that are basically cutting CapEx and burning up the furniture in order to continue paying that dividend.

And that's not something that we want to do. So when you look at us reporting, we say here's how our dividend is covered by earnings, not by cash flow, not by distributable cash flow, real good hard earnings to make sure that that we're on the right side of that ledger. And I think that we admittedly, and others have been caught in that game before. And we do not want to get back there. So sustainability is a huge part of that for us. 

Freedom is driven by determination

Se garadece el intento de Mr Bump.

JM: What sort of, in terms of earnings, so I know you've shifted to an earnings coverage. And obviously, that's a lot more robust than a DCF coverage. What sort of coverage ratio is comfortable? Is it like 1.5, 2 times what should we think about in terms of earnings versus distributions?

SG: Yeah, I don't want to go any further than I have because that'll be basically back into what we think the dividend will be. I've already told you that earnings are going to be certainly stable. So, I think I'll wait until we have that discussion with the Board in December and then come out like we said, sometime early next year.

JM: All right, Scott. Well, I know you're not nearly taking my solicitation but 25, nice round number easy to understand. 30, nice round number, easy to understand, easily payable, so if you want to make me happy I know that's not your goal. But $0.30 a quarter is a beautiful number. Obviously, you’re the only ones…

SG: Always open to feedback.

JM: Feedback, yeah, $0.30, that'd be, I think everybody would be very pleased with that.

SG: Well, we'll put you down

Son máquinas de hacer perder dinero al accionista.
Yo estoy porque entiendo que todo vale más, pero los directivos no son de fiar y se nota y notará en el precio.
Desgraciadamente 

Lo que me ha quedado claro es que van a congelar su actividad: ni recompras, ni nuevos barcos y si me apuras una subida del dividendo hasta 0,275cts/q durante los próximos 18 meses.

Y ellos cobrando sus suculentos salarios. Van a dejar pasar el tiempo y si hay suerte pues que el mercado les lleve hacia arriba. En caso contrario no tiene ninguna pinta de que les importe lo más mínimo.

Se habla de...