Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

88,4K respuestas
174 suscriptores
Página
1.126 / 11.103

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

Palabra maldita,,,prefiero que me metan una patada en los cojones a que me hagan un ofering.

La unica analista de la que me fio y sigo es .....la portera de mi casa.

Te veo últimamente así cada vez que ves un ofering, jajaja.

Ná, no sale el gif, pena.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

EVOK a por maximos diarios.

La unica analista de la que me fio y sigo es .....la portera de mi casa.

Muchos valores para seguir mañana calentitos desde apertura; a ver si hay sustos de -10% nada más abrir, y se pueden aprovechar.

GEVO

Wowwwwwwwwwwww... -23% en AH, algo pasa.

Voy a leer a los americanos, igual es el ofering que me olía.

GEVO

Ofering de acciones y warrants, tela.

-------------------------------

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Sept. 07, 2016 -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ:GEVO), a leading renewable chemicals and next-generation biofuels company, announced today that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, Series E units, with each Series E unit consisting of one share of common stock and Series I warrants to purchase a certain number of shares of common stock. The Company is also offering Series F units, in lieu of Series E units, to those purchasers whose purchase of additional Series E units in the offering would result in the purchaser beneficially owning more than 4.99% of Gevo’s outstanding common stock following the completion of the offering. The Series F units will consist of pre-funded warrants to purchase one share of common stock and Series I warrants to purchase a certain number of shares of common stock. The units are to be sold by Gevo subject to market and other conditions in an underwritten public offering.

Gevo currently intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, excluding any future proceeds from the exercise of the warrants, to fund working capital and for other general corporate purposes.

In connection with the offering, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as sole underwriter.

Al final ETRM ha subido un 4,25 no?. Joder yo es q lo sigo en Investing y ahí pone q solo había subido un 1,93 http://es.investing.com/equities/enteromedics-inc . Ya me voy alegrando por momentos ;) y en PM ya está subiendo algo tb.

ETRM

Sí, sube algo el PM, pero con solo 15.000 acciones, para mí no tiene relevancia, como si estuviera plana.

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados