Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

148K respuestas
167 suscriptores
Página
5.951 / 18.914

Re: Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

CEIX se esta poniendo demasiado tentadora.

más todavía en el gas natural americano

GPOR lleva una caída del 50% en 6 semanas.

Y así muchas de ellas.

Freedom is driven by determination

Sp 500 plano. Supermovida...

Los indexados fuertes no suelen moverse mucho, el mercado se puede quedar en maximos por muuuuucho tiempo.

De hecho, en el futuro, se supone que deberia ser todo TAAAAN eficiente, que no exista bajadas ni subidas, seria como ver el grafico del euribor.

Trump en su perfil de twitter

As usual, the Fed did NOTHING! It is incredible that they can “speak” without knowing or asking what I am doing, which will be announced shortly. We have a very strong dollar and a very weak Fed. I will work “brilliantly” with both, and the U.S. will do great...

....My only question is, who is our bigger enemy, Jay Powell or Chairman Xi?

Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with China over many years. They have stolen our Intellectual Property at a rate of Hundreds of Billions of Dollars a year, & they want to continue. I won’t let that happen! We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far....

....better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing..

....your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States. Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE,....

....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

Si estan recomprando, las van ha comprar baratitas. No recuerdo cuanto tenian disponible en el plan, pero ahora mismo debe dar para comprarse un buen trozo de la empresa.

Tienen autorización para $113m en recompras.

Han dicho que van a acelerar el proceso de recomprar. Lo normal sería que dediquen unos $25m este Q3.

Está capitalizando ahora mismo unos $450m

Se habla de...