3 suscriptores
Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños
Página
3.011 / 3.346

WMIH: 19 de marzo (Delaware??)

WMIH Fibonacci

WMIH Fibonacci

Re: WMIH: 19 de marzo (Delaware??)

¿Mr simpson has hablado con los pumpers americanos que manejan estas acciones?

¿Para cuando el nuevo bombeo? Estaré al tanto para abrir cortos en cuanto se manejen picos.

De todas maneras teneis muy quemadas estas acciones con la escabachina que formasteis en 2010.

Todo esta listo Besugo... ve cocinando un poco más el pescado que ya falta menos.

A ver Simpson ¿Cuando empieza el bombeo? Da fechas previstas y precios de compra, no dejes a la masa que compre a precios inasumibles para quedarse pillados como sucedio en 2009 y 2010, que cuando se disparan las acciones sigues recomendando comprar, ya nos conocemos.

Blackstone & GS

¿Podría GS estar vendiendo su subsidiaria a Blackstone como parte del
acuerdo para que WMIH entre en valor?

Hay que recordar que TPG tiene lazos con Blackstone... es lo que me viene a la cabeza estos días. Sin duda sería una operación de Win-Win. Veremos que responden el 13 de febrero a Susman.

Re: Blackstone & GS

Mr Simpson ya esta bien de especular con noticias manipuladas para hacer ver conejos donde no los hay. Tus intentos por mantener un hilo perdido resultan patéticos. Las acciones pueden rebotar pero será cuando ni tu mismo te lo esperes, entonces volverá a producirse otra pillada. En cualquier caso estas acciones estan desahuciadas por no tener aliciente alguno que si se produjo cuando se dieron esperanzas falsas a las antiguas Wamu, pero esa época ya pasó a la historia

Datos sobre WMIH

Ali Meshkati writes....(Jan 1, 2013)

Portfolio Highlights For December

- Four months of waiting while WMIH essentially carved out a narrow, sideways trading range paid off in December as the stock finished the month with a 75% gain. As noted previously, WMIH has been the largest position in the portfolios for sometime now. A majority of the gain during December is attributable to the move up in WMIH. The best news of all (from my standpoint, at least) was that the enormous run came on no news, and volume that was well above average. I tend to have a greater trust – built up over years of observing price relative to news – of large moves in stocks that do not have a tangible fundamental component to them. The share price is often times factoring in an event that is yet to be made public or word of the positive attributes of the investment has essentially leaked and the price is no longer willing to be accommodating in nature, allowing “cheap” accumulation.

I did not sell a single share of WMIH during the month. Here are the reasons:

1. Our cost basis of around .50 cents coming off of a substantial technical base presents substantial probability that the lows have been witnessed for the name. At the same time, the upside for WMIH continues to be substantial in nature. While a 75% move in a month for a stock is significant by any stretch, WMIH’s risk/reward equation is not as far stretched as such a move would imply. This becomes especially true when considering our cost basis.

2. The technical structure of the move in WMIH has been nothing less than perfect. From the volume accompanying pullbacks. To the price and volume action during consolidations. All the way up to the manner in which it creates gains. All of these moves have been textbook in their consistency and favorable nature.

3. Consider this: WMIH has a float of some 185 million (my average investments usually have between 10 to 50 million share floats) shares. Yet, on an average day recently, it has taken no more than 500,000 to 1 million share trading days to cause the stock to put together up days in the 5 to 15 percent range. This tells of a company that is extremely tightly held. We know, for example, that WMIH majority shareholders include large entities such as David Tepper’s Appaloosa, Aurelius, Centerbridge and Owl Creek. These large investment management firms received their shares in the same way former shareholders of Washington Mutual received shares, as a result of a court ordered settlement spearheaded by an experienced equity committee. Getting what amounts to a measly number of shares was not the desired outcome for these financial companies. However, that is not the point. The point is that, at a minimum, 100 million of those outstanding shares are not for sale and won’t be. The remainder are former retail holders of Washington Mutual who have little interest in this new entity or a dogged resilience towards receiving “a fair and reasonable” settlement through appreciation of these shares. There simply isn’t much of a freely traded supply out there, which explains why the company was able to put together a 75% gain during a month when less than 10% of its outstanding float changed hands.

4. The fundamental picture for WMIH remains the great unknown. The original reason I thought this was a good investment (outlined in the research report from July), making it a large position right from the onset, was due to the discount given the stock for that unknown variable. Investors, at that time, were essentially being given a variety of assets that were simply discounted because the difficulty in understanding the valuation. Furthermore, I treated the shares like I would a spin-off, with the understanding that for the first few months a number of investors would magically see a new stock appear in their accounts and be more prone to cashing it out than holding for any potential gain.

The fundamental picture, at this juncture, comes down to the following variables: a) NOLs being utilized during 2013 b) the only operating entity within WMIH (WMMRC operating in “runoff”) gaining efficiency and therefore more beneficial to overall market cap. Runoff notes that exist within this entity being difficult to value. However, there is certainly a value to them that the market has not factored in here c) The day after news of Washington Mutual Trustees suing Goldman Sachs (click here for story) hit the wires, WMIH had its largest volume day ever, surging on December 5th. From everything I have been able to gather, any potential settlement only benefits the Liquidating Trust for Washington Mutual. There is no benefit to WMIH. The surge following this news, however, seems too coincidental for my taste. There could indeed be a benefit to holders of WMIH in case of settlement. Still looking for concrete facts with respect to this.

http://www.zenpenny.com/2012-year-end-performance-summary-and-looking-ahead-to-january/

Brokers destacados