Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Pulso de Mercado: Intradía

289K respuestas
157 suscriptores
Página
23.803 / 36.480

Re: Pulso de Mercado: Intradía

Pues cojete un grafico de largo plazo y ya veras donde tienen el 61.8 de toda la subida. Y eso casaria con telefonicas a 2.xx - santanderes a 1.5 etc etc    y tienen la excusa perfecta para llevarnos a esas zonas , el bitxo , aunque los verdaderos problemas sean otros 

Y ojo, que por supuesto esta por ver que se lleguen a esos niveles que comento . Incluso si se llega igual marean primero bastante.. yo diria q esta megabajada va a durar bastante tiempo.

#Gold

"There's No Gold" - COMEX Report Exposes Conditions Behind Physical Crunch

Since paper was allowed to replace physical, could not bullion banks just literally “paper over” any physical supply deficit? And if the answer to this question is yes, then why is the COMEX experiencing physical shortages of gold right now? Well, as I explained in an article that I published on my news site in June 2011, in which I explained how EFP transactions operate (which you can read here), “the Related Position [Physical] must have a high degree of price correlation to the underlying of the Futures transaction so that the Futures transaction would serve as an appropriate hedge for the Related Position [Physical].”  Consequently, since there has been a massive price decoupling between physical and paper gold prices, perhaps this price decoupling has enabled the underlying holder of longs in gold that asked for physical delivery to reject any EFP transaction, since there is no longer a “high degree of price correlation” between paper and physical gold, and to insist on physical gold delivery with no substitution for this request. And this rejection of EFPs and EFS (exchange for swaps) as acceptable behavior is perhaps what is causing the physical gold supply problems in the futures markets right now.

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets".[Nathan Rothschild]

#Quarantine USA EUROPE
I think this is more of a medical question than financial. My guess is if the central scenario holds and the pandemic is essentially gone from DM in 2-3 months, there would be a demand rebound and fairly rapid normalization. IF
Alex are you quite convinced that the average consumer in the Us and European psyche won’t be effected by even a 4-8 week quarantine lockdown? Will they then be buying cars, luxury goods, big ticket purchases?
This is precisely my point. When 38% of Americans who make more than $75k have no savings & 25% making $100k are in same dire straits, there’s a good chance the way many Americans APPROACH spending & saving will be altered forever.

BlackRock’s Fink Says Now Is the Time to Get Back Into Equities

I must have missed his call to get out.  When was that?
I'm sure that the record number of CEO departures in 2019, and Gates leaving BRK and MSFT boards, and the Bezos couple selling a ton of shares, and Buffett just sitting on cash are also just coincidences.
Don't worry though, the privately owned Fed will save the little guys.

Brokers destacados