Rankia España
Acceder
¿Nos visitas desde USA? Entra a tu página Rankia.us.

Foro de Fondos de Inversión, ETFs y Planes de Pensiones > Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

Quería compartiros la experiencia de un inversor americano en E&P OK, I am

<< Volver al mensaje 'Quería compartiros la experiencia de un inversor americano en E&amp;P OK, I am'

Re: Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

Quería compartiros la experiencia de un inversor americano en E&P

OK, I am likely older than most of you and this is a time to be concerned. I am soon to be 65. I have also loved to try and make money in the oil and gas sector since the mid 90's. I invested in POG Patina Oil & Gas. Does anyone remember that, seriously? I bought 9,000 shares averaged at $6.00 back when $54,000 was a lot more money than now. It plummeted all the way down to $2.50 range and gas was given up as if it was the hula-hoop. I was miserable and frightened! It crawled back to $4.50 and I was so happy to get out, I never looked back, UNTIL, just a few years later. NBL bought out POG for $40.00 per share after it had gone up to $80 and split! True story! My $54,000 investment would have been worth $700.000 and it wasn't more than 24 months later. By the way, this was just at the very early attempts at fracking. POG was nothing compared to Antero Resources. I hope Paul Rady and Glen Warren are reading this because they probably know my story well. I am long AR even at under $5.00! Don't sell unless you think this company is going under. I do not.

Freedom is driven by determination

<< Volver al mensaje 'Quería compartiros la experiencia de un inversor americano en E&amp;P OK, I am'

Este sitio web usa cookies para analizar la navegación del usuario. Política de cookies.
Cerrar