Arcelor Mittal (MTS)

50,3K respuestas
Arcelor Mittal (MTS)
55 suscriptores
Arcelor Mittal (MTS)
Página
1.929 / 6.338

Re: Arcelor Mittal (MTS)

Yo he quitado la orden y he entrado en 4,557€. Si vuelve a mínimos hoy malo. De primeras debería ir como mínimo a la zona de 4,69. Ahí decidiré si me salgo y retomo más abajo o mantengo.

También me he quedado en 4,4 jeje,,,de todas formas si aguantas un poco,lo mismo va a dar 4,5,,,,6,,7,,,
No soy de técnico, pero leo de todo, en el libro de Hugo ,el de Inbestia, habla de suelos, dobles suelos, cambios de tendencia, y parece que se esta refiriendo a Arcelor.
Con respecto a la entrada que has hecho, últimamente suele mostrar mas debilidad al mediodía, poco antes de la apertura americana, pero quizás hoy sea diferente, se esta despendolando. A mi da casi igual, hasta dentro de unos años ni me planteo venderlas.
Estoy esperando las cifras de producción mundial de acero en octubre , China y Rusia ya han empezado a comprimir sus producciones.
Suerte a los acereros.

Fuera a 4,688€. Ahora a esperar a ver a dónde llega y retomar más abajo durante el día.

Yo también creo que el momento de MTS llegará y la veremos subir al estilo Gamesa, pero creo que todavía no ha llegado su momento, por eso hasta entonces me dedico a hacerle intradías. A los que quieran promediar les "aconsejo" (si es que se puede aconsejar algo en bolsa) que esperen a verla por lo menos entre 4,3 - 4,4.

Compro, o lo intento, casi por glotonería, ya tengo para estar a la siniestra del indio en la próxima junta.

President Barack Obama visits ArcelorMittal Cleveland

“You’ve made yourselves one of the most productive steel mills in the world,” President Obama tells ArcelorMittal Cleveland employees.

The President of the United States, Barack Obama, visited ArcelorMittal Cleveland on Nov. 14, turning the national spotlight on a welcome turnaround in American manufacturing. Our chairman and CEO, Mr. Mittal, made a special trip to the states for the event.

Mr. Mittal welcomed the president and spoke about the company’s top priorities, and its future plans for ArcelorMittal Cleveland: “This year alone, we’ve invested $70 million here in Cleveland. And this investment supported the creation of 150 new jobs.”

The president’s visit highlighted the importance of the manufacturing sector to the U.S. economy. “Over the past few years, manufacturing has grown stronger than GDP,” Mr. Mittal said. “We see the signs of resurgence all around us, with companies re-shoring manufacturing jobs back to the United States.”

“This is very positive,” Mr. Mittal stressed. “But we should not forget we live in a global world. That means that in order to prosper, we have to be globally competitive. And here, there are challenges due to excess capacity, government subsidies and weak environmental legislation in some markets. There needs to be strong trade policies in place to respond to such challenges,” he told employees.

Mr. Mittal closed his introductory comments by saying, “Our success will be built on a commitment to a highly-skilled workforce, productivity and innovation. I think I speak on behalf of all our employees when I say we take pride in what we do every day; take pride in the product we make; and take pride in our participation in manufacturing in this country.”

Following Mr. Mittal’s comments, Tom Scott, a 40-year Cleveland employee, took the stage. “Scotty”, as he’s known, works as a crane operator, the job he wanted when he first started working at Cleveland and a job he still loves. “It’s an interesting job, different every day, he told the crowd. ‘I always say it’s the best seat in the house.’”

The floor was then given to President Barack Obama, who looked back at that difficult chapter in Cleveland’s history. Just five years after the plant shut down during the recession, Cleveland is making a comeback, emerging as a global center of excellence in the production of advanced high strength steels (AHSS) that are critical to future automotive fuel-efficiency standards. At the forefront of this innovation is the hot dip galvanizing line (HDGL).

“Go back to where this plant was just a few years ago,” President Obama said. “The economy was in free fall, the auto industry on the brink of collapse. And that meant demand for steel had dried up. The blast furnaces went quiet. About 1,200 steelworkers punched out for what might have been the last time. And that all came at the end of a decade when the middle class was already working harder and harder just to get by, and nearly one in three American manufacturing jobs had vanished -- a lot of them going overseas. And that could have devastated this community for good.”

“We rolled up our sleeves, we made some tough choices. We rescued and retooled the American auto industry; it saved more than a million jobs. We bet on American ingenuity and American workers. And assembly lines started humming again, and automakers started to make cars again. And just a few months after this plant shut down, your plant manager got the call: Fire those furnaces back up; get those workers back on the job. And over the last four years, you’ve made yourselves one of the most productive steel mills not just in America, but in the world.”

In fact, Cleveland stands out today as one of the most productive plants in the company, and in the entire steel industry, producing one ton of steel for every 1.15 worker hour.

"I want to thank your CEO, Lakshmi Mittal, for investing in America and the Cleveland area," President Obama said.

http://usa.arcelormittal.com/Steel-Strong-100/Our-stories/President-Obama-visits-ArcelorMittal-Cleveland/

He comprado un 2º paquete, con stop en .47 . Yo voy a corto-medio

Pues vamos a ver que onda 4 se sacan del bolsillo estos trileros pero así de primeras creo que la van a bajar hasta 4,56 - 4,58. Esta tarde creo que se va para arriba.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Carteras Crecimiento y Conservador. ABRIL 2024.
  2. China huye de la deuda USA y potencia alzas Oro
Brokers destacados