Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
8.206 / 16.991

Re: Farmas USA

http://ideas.quantcha.com/2015/06/05/covered-call-alert-novavax-nvax-returning-up-to-52-67-through-16-oct-2015/
COVERED CALL ALERT: NOVAVAX $NVAX RETURNING UP TO 52.67% THROUGH 16-OCT-2015
JUNE 5, 2015 AUTOMATED IDEAS
The automated Quantcha Trade Ideas Service has detected a promising Covered Call trade opportunity for NOVAVAX (NVAX) for the 16-Oct-2015 expiration period. You can analyze the opportunity in depth over at the Quantcha Options Search Engine.

NVAX was recently trading at $8.56 and has an implied volatility of 96.19% for this period. Based on an analysis of the options available for NVAX expiring on 16-Oct-2015, there is a 68.27% likelihood that the underlying will close within the analyzed range of $4.89-$14.99 at expiration. In this scenario, the average linear return for the trade would be 20.83%.

Moneyness: These options are currently 40.27% out of the money and there is a 27.21% likelihood that these options will be exercised before or at expiration.

Most upside: If NOVAVAX closes at or above $12.00, this trade could return up to 52.67%. Based on our analysis, there is a 27.32% likelihood of this return.

The downside: As with any covered call, the risk is substantial as it is vulnerable to a downturn in the underlying itself. There is a 43.92% chance the underlying will close at or below its breakeven price of $7.86, resulting in a net loss on the trade.

NVAX

RXII

He cambiado la orden a 0.42

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

Yo que vendí GALE hace unos días para esperar una corrección (y eso que las llevaba desde hacia semanas).... estoy dándome cabezazos contra la pared!! menos mal que al menos ha dado algunas alegrías por aquí jeje
Todo por entrar en AMRN e IDRA :(

RXII

Yo acabo de ponerla en 0.41

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

RXII

Templarium, por poco no te ha entrado la tuya al 42 ¿no?

CERS

Cada vez que pienso en el cambio de cromos que hice por THLD me da de todo. Como va la pájara!!!

Paciencia.
Es difícil tenerla, pero trae muy buenos resultados.....

RXII

Buf, no le veo fuerza, la cambio al 0.39, ahí se queda.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Carteras Crecimiento y Conservador. ABRIL 2024.
  2. China huye de la deuda USA y potencia alzas Oro
Brokers destacados