Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
2.989 / 16.987

Re: Farmas USA

En este hotel se fraguan muchos deals de Biotech

LANGHAM HOTEL y no digo más que luego viene la s.e.c. usana

jajajajaja.

No digo ná

jajaja
No te preocupes, tengo la solución : te regalo unas gafas de broma y solucionado

Eres incorregible, je,je,je,je

Me alegro que estemos todos de buen humor

!!!!! Aupa campeones ¡¡¡¡¡

CLSN

Me acaba de llegar un mail de Celsion que ha rellenado un impreso para el Gobierno con el cotrato con los chinos y blablaba.

Dice que los 10 milloncejos aquellos no son de vuelta y que los resultados salen a finales de enero:

*****in advance of Celsion's expected reporting of results******

from its pivotal Phase III trial (the HEAT Study) in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), also known as primary liver cancer,

*****later in January 2013.

Las condiciones del contrato son estas:

Hisun will pay Celsion an upfront license fee of $25 million, comprised of the aggregate of $10 million paid by Hisun to Celsion under the Development
Contract and the exclusive option agreement. Celsion is also entitled to receive (a) milestone payments of up to $30 million with respect to
ThermoDox® for the treatment of primary liver cancer upon satisfaction of certain regulatory approval milestones and the first commercial sale
milestone in the Territory, (b) milestone payments tied to other potential indications of ThermoDox®, and (c) additional sales milestone
performance bonus of up to $45 million if Hisun achieves certain annual net sales targets for all the ThermoDox® products Hisun is licensed to
manufacture and distribute under the License Agreement in the Territory. In addition, Hisun will pay Celsion escalating double-digit royalties
derived primarily from annual net sales of ThermoDox® products in the Territory.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Os sigo, pero eso de sufrir el acordeón de THLD de 4 a 5 durante tanto tiempo me ha tenido deprimido.
Esperemos que esta vez sea la refinitiva, je,je y se instale en los 6,5 - 7 y me encontraré mas tranquilo.
Por lo demás, para no aburrirme hago sentradas en AMRN y ACHN que no me se han dado mal del todo.
Saludos y buen fin de semana a todos