- Total revenue increased 31.3% to $152.7 million.
- Shack sales increased 31.0% to $147.9 million.
- Same-Shack sales increased 3.6%.
- Licensed revenue increased 42.9% to $4.8 million.
- Shack system-wide sales increased 33.2% to $225.9 million.
- Operating income was $11.9 million, or 7.8% of total revenue, which included the impact of costs associated with the Company's enterprise-wide system upgrade implementation, Project Concrete, and other one-time items totaling $0.5 million, resulting in a decrease of 8.8%.
- Shack-level operating profit*, a non-GAAP measure, increased 13.7% to $36.2 million, or 24.4% of Shack sales.
- Net income was $11.2 million and adjusted EBITDA*, a non-GAAP measure, increased 18.5% to $25.9 million.
- Nineteen system-wide Shack openings, comprised of 11 domestic company-operated Shacks and 8 licensed Shacks.
Más de un 5% arriba y fulmina los 90 dólares. Están fuerte expansión en América. Asia y ahora empiezan en mejico
Máximo histórico. Superando los 91 dolares
Sigue al alza con fuerza, ya está en 97 dolares
Aqui teneis los fabulosos resultados del trimestre
SHAKE SHACK ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Total Revenue Grew 31.3% to $152.7 Million -
- Same-Shack Sales Increased 3.6% -
- System-wide Year-Over-Year Unit Growth of 32% -
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Shake Shack Inc. (“Shake Shack” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SHAK) today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 26, 2019, a period that included 13 weeks.
Financial Highlights for the Second Quarter 2019 compared to the Second Quarter 2018:
* Shack-level operating profit and adjusted EBITDA are non-GAAP measures. Reconciliations of Shack-level operating profit to operating income and adjusted EBITDA to net income, the most directly comparable financial measures presented in accordance with GAAP, are set forth in the schedules accompanying this release. See “Non-GAAP Financial Measures.”
Randy Garutti, Chief Executive Officer of Shake Shack, stated, “More than halfway through 2019, we are pleased to report continued strong momentum into the second quarter across all areas of the business. System-wide sales increased 33.2%, total revenue grew by 31.3% and adjusted EBITDA increased 18.5%, driven by positive same-Shack sales of 3.6% with traffic growth of 1.3%. Our digital channels, including delivery, were a key contributor to these results, in conjunction with a benefit from the shift in Easter timing within the second quarter. To further strengthen our ongoing digital evolution, and as a part of our focus on accessibility and convenience for our guests, we’re pleased to announce an integrated delivery partnership with Grubhub, which will be rolled out across the system over the remainder of this year and into early next.”
Garutti concluded, “Based on our second quarter results, we are raising our overall revenue guidance including our licensing revenue guidance. It has been a tremendous year so far for our international business, having entered Mainland China for the first time in January, the Philippines and Singapore in the second quarter, and most recently Mexico, earlier in the third quarter. To further our international growth in Asia, we are also pleased to announce our expansion into Beijing through our newly executed development agreement with Maxim's Caterers. We’ve had an incredible start in Hong Kong over the past year, and combined with our first six months in Shanghai, we're bullish on the tremendous growth opportunity we believe exists for the Shake Shack brand in Mainland China. Overall, we have strong and positive momentum across the business heading into the second half of the year and continue to execute well against a robust domestic and international development pipeline, while also testing new Shack formats, and increasing accessibility and convenience through ongoing digital innovation.”
La hamburguesa Shake Shack se expande a Oakland (y Utah y Beijing)
El primer restaurante de East Bay entrará en 19th y Broadway
Shake Shack está en marcha con los planes de expansión estadounidenses y mundiales.
El miércoles, representantes del favorito de hamburguesas de culto confirmaron que el primer Shake Shack de East Bay se ubicará en la estación Uptown en Oakland.
El precio objetivo de Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) aumentó a $ 102.00 por los analistas de SunTrust Banks
Nuevo máximo histórico en 99 dólares
Toca los 100 dólares