Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
3.426 / 16.985

Re: Farmas USA

Perdón, yo te había dado AMRN.
ACHN = 7,90

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Estoy en una cena de curro, si no me cojo una tranca de nivel esta noche, me voy a explayar con ino, cuando llegue a casa, esa compañia me encanta

amos ni lo pienses fiestaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
http://youtu.be/Pts6yISThXg

QCOR

Chicos:

La acaban de tirar en el after un 15% y se han puesto a jugar con ella. Acabo de meter toda la pasta a 27.22. Hasta a 25 creo que la he llegado a ver.

Me he sacado el sueldo del mes con esta.

Acaba de salir informe trimestral. Resultados inferiores a lo esperado, aunque buenos.

http://ir.questcor.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=760607

Net sales: $135.1 Million
GAAP Diluted EPS: $0.65
Non-GAAP Diluted EPS: $0.76
Dicen por otro lado que se esperaba EPS de $0.96

Net sales in the first quarter of 2013 were negatively impacted by the effects of several transitional events, including: distribution channel disruptions associated with implementing the Medicaid rebate change, the timing of Acthar orders that were received and filled at the end of fourth quarter 2012 and the introduction of a new reimbursement support center

Non-GAAP earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2013 were $0.76 per diluted common share and exclude non-cash share-based compensation expense, impairment of purchased technology, foreign currency transaction losses, interest expense related to our contingent consideration in conjunction with our acquisition of BioVectra, non-cash compensation expense and depreciation and amortization expense. Non-GAAP earnings for the year ago quarter were $0.61 per diluted common share

As of April 19, 2013, Questcor's cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments totaled $156.3 million. There were no share repurchases during the first quarter of 2013 and Questcor had 6.3 million remaining authorized shares under its common stock repurchase plan. Shares outstanding at March 31, 2013, were 59.6 million shares, a decrease of 3.5 million shares from March 31, 2012.

Pues vaya 2,5 dolares mas buenos que te has sacado por accion asi en un plis plas...
I take my hat off !!

CYTK

No la tengo muy controlada, pero se augura caída mañana:

Revenues for the first quarter of 2013 were $0.8 million, compared to $1.8 million during the same period in 2012. The net loss for the first quarter was $12.6 million, or $0.09 per basic and diluted share, compared to a net loss of $9.9 million, or $0.13 per basic and diluted share, for the same period in 2012. As of March 31, 2013, cash, cash equivalents and investments totaled $61.6 million.

http://www.cytokinetics.com/press_releases/release/pr_1367351105

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados