Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
13.430 / 16.979

Re: Farmas USA

Rounds Report: Eleven Train Took Off While Improved FDA Policy Favors Infectious Disease Innovators

Notable biosciences that we featured include Eleven, Achaogen, Melinta, and Paratek. If the upcoming binary event turns out positive, Eleven can make a lot of money for traders in a matter of months. Conversely, it can cause significant capital depreciation in case that the catalyst fails. In addition, the improving FDA policy serves as the industry tailwind to strengthen the underlying fundamentals of stellar developers such as Achaogen, Melinta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MLNT), as well as Paratek Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PRTK)

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4165058-rounds-report-eleven-train-took-improved-fda-policy-favors-infectious-disease-innovators

pues que este investing dentro y que a ti te guste es un buen cóctel para que vaya bien , gracias a los dos , saludos

RVNC

BPMC
Te dejo la valoración de biotech2k, yo la descubrí por él. Me parece muy interesante y he iniciado con una posición pequeña para llevarla y así hacerle mayor seguimiento y estudio. Buenos datos en aacr pese a lo cual bajó, estaba cara.

BPMC gets 4 stars

Management *****

Jeff Albers is a business man who has experience in developing and launching a commercial drug. I haven't followed this management for very long so I am giving them the benefit of the doubt with 5 stars to start. I listened to a few past calls and they do seem like a smart management team.

Science *****

Blueprint Medicines is working on pathway inhibitors in a space that I don't see others working in right now. They are working on Platelet Derived growth factor and Fibroblast Growth factor. They also have a RET drug much like RXDX had. They have breakthrough therapy designation for their lead drug Avapritinib.

Financials ***

The company just did a secondary to raise $325 million in cash. They had $390 million on the books for a total of $715 million. They are burning about $40 million per quarter which gives them around 17 quarters of cash.

Potential *****

I put Avapritinib at about $500 million for each indication of GIST and Mastocytosis. That would be worth $1 billion in total sales. At 8x sales, you get to $8 billion valuation on those indications. They are still at least a year from commercial. I would put it at 2019 at the least. With over a $3 billion market cap, this one is already priced for perfection.

Risks **

They have the continued risk of potential clinical failures. They also have a long road to commercial for Avapritinib. A lot can still go wrong at this valuation. My fair value price for this company is closer to $60 or $2.2 billion market cap.

RDUS
Los de siempre siguen comprando, otros 40k cromos.

Forteo (competencia) baja un 30% en ventas con respecto al año pasado.

Guía Básica
Brokers destacados