Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26,5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1.111 / 3.346

Re: Mensaje oficial de Joyce en ghost

Oremos señores, solo nos salvara un milagro. Te pido disculpas Dodge pero no hay otro camino que rezar. Padre nuestro.....

Todo bien Juampi2701, ahora nos hace falta, no para ganar dinero, sino para no quedar en "bolas" !! jejeje

Dodge

A que viene esto de rezar y que nos salvará un milagro?
Ya solo nos falta que cada forero declare sus creencias religiosas o espirituales y las ponga aquí en practica para salir bien de esta encrucijada.
Los ateos pueden alistarse en la legión de "killers" en contra de las ordas de Dimon y sus secuaces. Ja ja.
Por favor seamos serios señores. Algunos nos estamos jugando una pasta importante para pensar que ademas los santos nos deben ayudar a ganar.

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

Si son 3 meses y no 5 años.....es terrible estar enganchado

Reflexiones

My best inference from messages on this board and from facts on Wamu's acquisition is as follows:

1. Most, if not all, organizers posting on this MB are now working in behalf of the acquirers of Wamu (JPMC and FDIC) and collecting new information about posters who may potentially rise to lead the campaign against the acquirers.

2. The organizers may have been sincere in the beginning to protect their investments, but were lured by the acquirers through far greater rewards or promises like perhaps Weil was. Weil was supposed to maximize the WMI Estate that appointed it to do so, but gave away assets through "down streaming" from the parent company to a subsidiary bank. This is not permitted by law, but the POR argues for the give away based on "beliefs" about who should legally own the tax refunds.

3. The acquirers' strategy is obviously to lure all potential organizers to legitimize the acquisition over time and then have the global settlement signed by the lured campaigners, occupying leading positions, ostensibly to serve the equity holders. This is a brilliant strategy when luring works well.

This is just my opinion. I do not want anyone to buy or sell or be lured or be not lured based on my inference. Everyone is trying to benefit from this game in any way feasible. That is individual right. Will the individuals, however, fall collectively due to such self-serving greed? The Great Recession is a mere signal for a collective failure, in my opinion.

nogimks

Re: Reflexiones

So nobody has the guts to call a Spade a Spade?
Here we go:

I believe we have three groups of investors here, each one with its own interests and strategies.

1. "True" longs. People with "pre-seizure" investments who added "post-seizure" shares to their holdings, trying to even out the odds and recoup some of the losses caused by the FDIC/JOMC cabala.
2. Profiteers. Group who took advantage of the situation and loaded on "worthless" WMI shares, both common and preferred.
3. Day-traders and flippers.

There's also a fourth group, which is not participating. Pre-seizure holders who got wiped out.

(1) Longs - are holding tight, some holding, some adding, some jockeying their holdings. But all interested in "justice for all" and looking towards a fair settlement.
(2) Pure profit - I believe are not interested in a long-term solution. They are in for the profit, and most likely to "settle" for any amount. I believe that some of the statements here are true; there *are* investors who hold hundreds of thousand, if not more, of shares bought at pennies. You do the math
(3) Short-termers. Not interested in *any* solutions. Taking advantage of daily/weekly swings (and making money in the process, some of them do). Most likely to post negative comments, ready for Monday's bloodbath.

So here we are. Any takers?

Go at it and prove me wrong!!!

(disclosure - I hold both pre and post shares, added some on Red Friday, never sold anything - not enough to retire on Regardless of the rosiest of outcomes)

old joe

Chairman of EC has quite the experience

http://www.tfsg.net/meetourteam.html

Mike Willingham has over 15 years of progressive experience in a wide range of engagements including energy trading, risk management, accounting and auditing. During the past eight years, Mr. Willingham has specialized in litigation involving complex
financial matters in the energy sector. He has been extensively involved in high profile litigation involving the trading of securities and commodities gaining him specific experience in derivative transactions, accounting fraud, and complex financial matters. In certain cases, Mr. Willingham has been appointed to the advisory board as an equity committee member functioning as an advocate for shareholders. Mr Willingham has directed entire litigation teams operating as project manager, client and testifying 30B-6 witness. Mr. Willingham is the project strategist for the TFSG review team. He is a Certified Public Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from East Central University.

Tony

Re: Chairman of EC has quite the experience

Has dado con la clave de uno de lo principales motivos por los que Joyce ha decidido no ser la lider principal del EC. Ella no tiene la experiencia en casos complejos de BK y Securities Fraud que Mike Willingham posee (Hammr6) así que era hora de partir para ver la evolución de sus meses de dedicada labor desde un terreno más relajado.

Hoy es Domingo de Resurrección y estoy plenamente convencido que a partir de este lunes nuestro EC va a pasar a una fase mucho más agresiva y afortunada para nuestros intereses.

Hemos sufrido bajas importantes en el proceso a la vista esta, todoel mundo tiene su límite, lo que si que deseo es que todos salgamos contentos de esta aventura en los inframundos del OTC.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Carteras Crecimiento y Conservador. ABRIL 2024.
  2. China huye de la deuda USA y potencia alzas Oro
Brokers destacados