Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
8.875 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

OCAT

Más novedades después de leer la conferencia:

In the [indiscernible] pipeline we have seen some very promising preclinical data and a number of relevant animal models of macular degeneration using our photoreceptor regenerative cells. We will be reporting on these exciting data later on this year.

- La capacidad de fabricación también me parece importante de subrayar:

This year we have strengthened our manufacturing group and with our increased manufacturing expertise and capabilities I'm pleased to say that we recently completed a campaign to manufacturing five successive brand new batches of RPE - GMP suite. Validation of our manufacturing was the key internal goal for this year and I'm quite satisfied that we're able to do this successfully time and time again.

- Y, lo más importante, que lo siguiente indica que el estudio está de verdad a punto de empezar:

Submissions the various IRBs are being reviewed and accepted. As we just completed the first visit for the Phase II dry study.

Esto no es nuevo, pero de recuerdo: We intend to complete the first cohort that are seen in early 2016 and the meaning to cohorts by the end of 2016. we expect that the first cohort will provide a data readout on safety and top line visual equity in the second quarter of 2016.

- Sobre los paquetes de los empleados:

I also want to address an item that has created some concern amongst the investor base. At our annual shareholders meeting last month the board recommended and stockholders approved an amended of 2014 equity plan, to increase the number of shares reserved for issuance under that plan from 250,000 shares to 4 million shares. This proposal was made to effectively replace the 2005 equity plan that had expired earlier in the year.

That plan had expired and actually had more than 3 million shares available to grant therefore the amendment asked by the shareholder last month in essence simply move those trapped shares from expired plan to an active plan. That can be used to attract, retain and motivate the best people to work for Ocata.

So in reality what looks like a big increase in the number of shares allocated for the stock price in addition of the 3.75 million shares really replace approximately 3.2 million on use of the shares so the increase was actually just about a 0.5 million shares.

-> En este punto, el retail se ha cabreado, porque si lo hubieran explicado bien antes el precio no se hubiera desmoronado.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

XOMA

Y qué van a decir, si los tienen de invitados para la conferencia del 11. En pasar la conferencia dirán..."bueno, mejor mantener...o vender".

Hahaha.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

XOMA

El PM no se ve muy caótico, esperaba verlo a un -20%.

XOMA
Acabo de leer a un forero usano que se llama como tu y es bullísh total. Tanto es así que creo que se queda dentro

XOMA

Jejejeje, pues sí, a no ser que esto subiese hoy un +10%, que si le sumo el +8% de ayer con las UNIS, me saldría de XOMA sin pérdidas apenas.

Si no sube, me parece que me quedo dentro, aunque sea porque creo que la empresa no la va a dejar caer a hojas rosas teniendo una fase3 por ahí. Deberá mantenerse en el dólar aunque sea por mantener el interés inversor, creo que me quedo dentro si no se da el caso de que suba un +10% hoy, claro.

XOMA

Yo esperaba hoy un descalabro en el PM... me alegro que, de momento, no sea así... más dudas todavía...

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

Brokers destacados