Re: Farmas USA

Yo estoy.
+ 6 en el pre

ya ves...

ahora veremos a ver la sesión como va

SNSS

Sunesis focuses on the development and commercialization of oncology therapeutics for the treatment of solid and hematologic cancers.

I barely missed (so far) my original short term price target of $3.15 as we can see below:

Date Open High Low Close Volume Adj Close*
May 30, 2012 3.11 3.11 2.96 3.01 434,600 3.01
May 29, 2012 2.95 3.11 2.86 3.11 981,000 3.11
Moving Factor: Because Sunesis is expected to present Phase 3 data on Vosaroxin later today, the stock could rally and I might still meet or exceed my $3.15 short term price target opinion.

Vosaroxin is designed for the treatment of Acute myeloid leukemia AML. To combine with presenting at ASCO, Sunesis just announced on May 3rd that the European Commission has granted orphan drug designation to Vosaroxin. According to the CEO Daniel Swisher, there have been no new drugs to treat this disease in 30 years. If data for Vosaroxin holds up going through Phase III trials, the standard of care for patients who relapse from this form of Leukemia will change drastically.

With no competing drugs, the company estimates potential Vosaroxin sales, if approved, could range from $400-$600 million annually. The revelation of phase 3 data points tend to move small cap bio pharma stocks higher than let's say, the revelation of phase 2 data points. I think this stock has a great shot at being a multi bagger in the next 3 years as I remarked in a prior feature article I did on Sunesis.

Monday's Bio Pharma Rumors And Catalyst Movers

De nuevo aquella sensación ....... Igual que ARNA!!! Ummmmmm

Buenas noticias de EXel, recien sacada de google finance

Exelixis reports positive interim data from cabozantinib phase 2 trial on HCC
Published on June 4, 2012 at 7:40 AM·No Comments

inShare.2

Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL) today reported positive updated interim data from the cohort of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) patients participating in the ongoing phase 2 randomized discontinuation trial (RDT) of cabozantinib. Chris Verslype, M.D., Ph.D., professor of medicine at the Departments of Digestive Oncology/Hepatology at the University Hospitals Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium, and an investigator on the trial, presented the data today in an oral session at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2012 Annual Meeting (Abstract #4007). The meeting is taking place in Chicago, Illinois. Slides from the presentation are available at http://www.exelixis.com/resources/events/asco-2012.

The results comprise data from 41 patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma with measurable disease at baseline and documented progressive disease per RECIST criteria. Patients in the open label 12-week Lead-In Stage of the trial received a daily dose of 100 mg cabozantinib. Eligible patients had Child-Pugh Score A. Eighty percent had received 1-2 prior lines of systemic therapy: 56% had prior tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy, including 51% previously treated with sorafenib. At baseline, extrahepatic spread of disease (which is associated with a poorer prognosis) was present in 73% of subjects, 39% had hemoglobin (Hb) < 11 g/dL, 34% had thrombocytopenia, and median alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) level was 368 ng/ml. Tumor assessments per original RECIST 1.0 were conducted using conventional CT/MRI at baseline and every 6 weeks thereafter.

Progression-Free survival (PFS) and Overall Survival (OS). Median PFS was 4.4 months, and was similar for sorafenib-pretreated and sorafenib-naïve patients. Median OS in the 41 patients was 15.1 months.

Response Rate. The week 12 disease control rate (partial response [PR] and stable disease [SD] at week 12) was 66%. Evidence of objective tumor regression was observed in 78% of patients, including those with or without prior sorafenib therapy. The best radiologic response per RECIST in the Lead-In stage of the study for 36 patients with at least one post-baseline measurement was PR in 2 patients (5%) and SD in 32 patients (78%).

Es que como la incluyan en el R3000 va a estar dpm. Un montón de fondos le van a entrar por estar ahí metida.

No tenéis fe.....

Brokers destacados