135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
1.337 / 16.990

Re: Farmas USA

-GNOM-

Este es el artículo original en Nature. No está completo porque me imagino que es de pago.
http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v30/n1/abs/nbt.2065.html

"Whole-genome sequencing is becoming commonplace, but the accuracy and completeness of variant calling by the most widely used platforms from Illumina and Complete Genomics have not been reported. Here we sequenced the genome of an individual with both technologies to a high average coverage of ~76×, and compared their performance with respect to sequence coverage and calling of single-nucleotide variants (SNVs), insertions and deletions (indels). Although 88.1% of the ~3.7 million unique SNVs were concordant between platforms, there were tens of thousands of platform-specific calls located in genes and other genomic regions. In contrast, 26.5% of indels were concordant between platforms. Target enrichment validated 92.7% of the concordant SNVs, whereas validation by genotyping array revealed a sensitivity of 99.3%. The validation experiments also suggested that >60% of the platform-specific variants were indeed present in the genome. Our results have important implications for understanding the accuracy and completeness of the genome sequencing platforms."

Muy de acuerdo con un personaje que pone esto en twiter......" $ARNA Qsymia Parody: I am going to put Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream together, and call in a bland new flavor, "Choconilla"

Jejeje

gracias! compré 2x rosg a 9,62 y quiero soltarlas,!echando leches!

Hoy en el Pre Market +2,64%.. aunque ten cuidado con ROSG lo mismo te sube un 10% como pierde otro tanto ..

Tienes que esperar a que abra, pero yo no te recomiendo que pongas a mercado pro si acaso

Ajusta el precio por debajo y ya est´´a

ej: si quieres vender a 10 que ves que est´´a a ese precio, pon 9,90 x ejemplo, y te las venderan siempre al mejor precio, pero no al que ellos queiran, que a veces hay sorpresas al poner ordenes a mercado

yo ya no puedo mas gnom.
Gracias a todos por compartir esta informacion. Nunca hubiera conocido a Genom de no haber sido por vosotros.

P.D.
Tengo que empezar a dejar de daros las gracias, o sino me acabareis odiando. jejeje

no si ya me dió varias cornadas en su momento, vendidas a 10,00 y fuera rollos s2!

Brokers destacados