135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
1.248 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

Pues lleva casi un +4% en pre-market....mucho ya.HZNP

ACAD es otra que le estoy echando el ojo...le dieron bien el Viernes......

Saludos

Y GTXI a q precio???

AMRN;

Shares of Amarin (AMRN) closed Friday's trading session at $14.56, down $0.09 (0.61%) after seeing its price dip to under $14 earlier in the week on the heels of an article by Adam Feuerstein, who mentioned a high level meeting between Amarin brass, and the FDA. Adam speculated that the meeting concerned the marketing exclusivity of AMR101 -- how many years Amarin will get to sell the fish-oil pill before generic drug makers can file a challenge to enter the market. Adam brings up some valid, yet regurgitated points about AMR101's New Chemical Entity (NCE) status -- and the five years of market exclusivity that goes with it -- as being almost as important to Amarin as getting the drug approved on July 26.

I give some commentary beginning at the 8:59 mark in a video I made over the weekend, how traders can benefit from what I call "The Feuerstein affect," which basically explains how certain articles he writes affect the stock he is writing about in a very predictable manner, which can help make some nice gains if traded correctly. In the video, I give an opinion that I expect Amarin shares to trade over $16 a share this week, as short sellers should be clearing out a good deal of their positions, and catalyst long traders pile in. I still strongly feel that the share price should be approaching $18 as we near the July 26th approval date. The chart also looks very bullish on Amarin, as I remarked in a prior article.

Saludos

gtxi coincido con R2

es para entrar con algo y esperar...

luego os leo,q voy conduciendo

Dentro HZNP en 7.30....a ver si tengo suerte!!!

Chicos del AT, que veis aquí?? Gracias. HZNP

http://chart.ly/n59mod7

ARNA, dándose la vuelta!!! con lo bien que empezó!!

Brokers destacados