Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés
167 suscriptores
Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés
Página
12.154 / 18.916

Re: Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

para que luego digan que el mercado no es eficiente 

En Barcelona tenemos algunos autobuses BYD...pero son de secano. Cuando llueve dejan de funcionar. 

Poco llueve por Barna 😂😂😉.

Eso también es verdad. xD

Pregunta en la call de TGP sobre el aumento del dividendo.
Parece podrían decir algo en la próxima conference pero se les ve muy conservadores. Quieren asegurar que es sostenible...que no les pase como en el pasado...etc

. All right. And then 1 more question. Just looking at your distribution, do you have any kind of growth target or anything like that for next year? And maybe what are some of the drivers regarding possible distribution growth? Is it just rechartering your vessels, specific leverage metrics or maybe a certain yield that you're targeting?

Mark Kremin

Well, maybe I'll take a stab at this, Randy, and pleased to have Scott come in, but I'm not sure we're going to say much. As you've seen, we haven't said much -- we haven't said anything really. We're going to wait until next year this time before we give guidance for our 2020 distributions. As you know, we've increased it in each of the past years and sustaining that is important to us. We certainly learned our lesson in 2015. It's ancient history for a lot, but not for Scott and myself and others.

So the Board will be meeting in December, and we're going to discuss that. As you say, there's a broader allocation this time than perhaps in previous years. But like we do that every quarter, we're going to do that. And we're going to come back to you through our intentions in 2021. But I think it's important to say now and that we are not thinking of a cut in our distribution. We're well covered and I -- hopefully, we can leave it at that. But Scott, if you have anything further to add?

Scott Gayton

No. I think the only word I would put in there is that any increase that we do talk about with the Board, I think we want to make sure is sustainable. We do have an extremely fixed-rate business, so we've got good visibility. And unlike a lot of peers out there, particularly in the energy space, we look at having our dividend covered by earnings. So as we said, this quarter, we're roughly 2.4 covered by earnings. So it's obviously well north of that on a DCF basis, but we want to make sure that we're earning our dividend and never end up in a situation where you're -- that relationship is upside down. So I don't think we have any real target, except for like Mark said, we'd like to have that track record of increasing it year-on-year. But in terms of the magnitude at this point, I think that's something we'll just wait until we come back to talk to you early next year on that.

Diario el mundo que no es rojo preciaamwnte dice que el comite republicano dice que no ha habido fraude. En linea al BBC
https://amp.elmundo.es/elecciones/elecciones-estados-unidos/2020/11/13/5fadccebfc6c83f35b8b466f.html

Por otro lado
https://www.abc.es/internacional/abci-antiguos-altos-cargos-seguridad-alertan-peligro-retrasar-transicion-eeuu-202011122348_video_amp.html

Das a los comentarios de twiter, rango de veracidad? Sin contrastar? Tal leidos tal absorbidos? Sin filtros y sin buscar mas informacion ni contrastar?

Se habla de...