Página
9.095 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

SPHS

Dentro a 0.81

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

AMRN

La verdad es que me dan ganas de cambiarla al 1.86. Mira, si me entran al 1.88, podrás comprarlas a 1.86 en menos de 15 minutos, fijo.

Por no marear, no la cambio, creo que es buena compra aunque bajara algo más.

Pues está claro por qué no me has seguido. Porque va a bajar a los 1.88 en los que tiene la órden Eleuterio Holding Company, jeje

Jajajaja, esa libreta es secreta, y está guardada en el lugar más seguro del mundo, en la caseta de mi Conan.

AMRN

Dentro a 1.88

Tenía ya ganas de llevar Amarines en el zurrón, ya las tengo.

AMRN

solicitud de Patente genericos? Ya no hay quien entienda este enredo, pero lo dejo aqui para posterior consulta

314-cv-02550-MLC-DEA (ANDA / patent) update 

Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc. and Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Ltd. (“DRL”) and Apotex Inc. and Apotex Corp. (collectively “Apotex”) submitted a 'stand-alone' Docs (#107 & # 109) and Roxane Laboratories, Inc., Watson Laboratories, Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., Andrx Labs, LLC and Andrx Corp. (collectively “Defendants”) a joint one (Doc #108). 

Summary (basically applicable for all Defendants): Apotex takes no position on the merits of Amarin Pharma, Inc. and Amarin Pharmaceuticals Ireland Limited’s (collectively, “Amarin”) motion, other than to say that it is premature under the present circumstances. Apotex's proposed Order

Quote:
ORDERED as follows: 
1. The currently entered stay (ECF No. 99) is hereby continued pending an administrative decision by the FDA regarding Amarin Pharmaceutical Ireland Limited’s claim to five-year exclusivity for Vascepa. For the avoidance of doubt, the parties’ discovery obligations and any requirements or obligations under the Scheduling Order and/or Local Rules of this Court are stayed during this period. 
2. After receipt by the parties of an administrative decision by the FDA regarding Amarin Pharmaceutical Ireland Limited’s claim to five-year exclusivity for Vascepa, the parties will promptly advise the Court by letter of that decision and status of the litigation thereto. 
3. Nothing herein prevents the parties from pursuing an amicable resolution of this matter pending the stay, and/or from moving to lift the stay for good cause shown.

Brokers destacados