Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
4.668 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

QCOR beats by 0.40$. Ha vuelto a reventar expectativas y se ha ido en el after hasta los 74.50. Para qué me meteré en guerras estúpidas si esta QCOR es una apuesta segura :-(

Amarin discloses FDA rescinds ANCHOR study special protocol assessment agreement
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 08:35:43 PM (GMT)

Consistent with the discussion at the 16-Oct-13, Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committeemeeting at which the Advisory Committee voted to recommend against approval of the proposed label expansion for Vascepa (icosapent ethyl) capsules under the pending supplemental New Drug Application (that seeks to expand Vascepa labeling to include the proposed ANCHOR indication, on 29-Oct-13, Amarin received written notification from the FDA that the FDA has rescinded the ANCHOR study special protocol assessment agreement because the FDA has determined that a substantial scientific issue essential to determining the effectiveness of Vascepa in the studied population was identified after testing began.
Specifically, consistent with discussion at the Advisory Committee meeting, the FDA cited results from the ACCORD-Lipid and AIM-HIGH outcome trials, as well as the publicly presented results from the HPS2-THRIVE outcome trial, which the FDA stated in its 29-Oct-13 notice to Amarin, fail to support the hypothesis that a triglyceride-lowering drug significantly reduces the risk for cardiovascular events among statin-treated patients with mixed dyslipidemia and residually high serum triglyceride levels (200-499 mg/dL).
Thus, the FDA stated that it no longer considers a change in serum triglyceride levels as sufficient to establish the effectiveness of a drug intended to reduce cardiovascular risk in subjects with serum triglyceride levels below 500 mg/dL.
Amarin is working with the FDA to schedule a Type A meeting to discuss with the FDA, as permitted by applicable FDA guidance.
The Prescription Drug User Fee Act goal date for Amarin’s pending sNDA for Vascepa in the ANCHOR indication is December 20, 2013. The FDA could complete its review of the sNDA prior to this date and there can be no assurance that the FDA will complete its review of the sNDA by this date

Increíble, en el after cotiza a 1,60 , es decir, sólo está cotizando la caja. Las ventas actuales de MARINE a 0.

¿No podría ser que la FDA aprobara el medicamento pero con la obligación de indicar en el mismo que su prescripción, aunque reduzca los triglicéridos, no ayuda a reducir los riesgos cardiovasculares?

Si esto fuera así, alguna farma importante podría haber comprado a saldo, unos 2 dólares, una parte muy importante de la empresa y así beneficiarse de todo el camino recorrido por AMARIN.

Pero la noticia entiendo que ya estaba descontada, no?

Que cagada,que cagada señores

- JODER !!! Me salí esta mañana de AMRN por puro aburrimiento y lo metí en ARIA pensando que quería recuperarse antes. Que hijos de puta!
Las farmas son una locura, es pura especulación aquí no valen los buenos fundamentales de una empresa, en cuanto pueda me salgo de esta y vuelvo al ibex. Me marco un año y medio para recuperar lo perdido.

Saludos.

jaunp, no me castigues, que me haya salido no quiere decir que no vuelva a entrar.. =P Si vuelve a dar precio, re-entro con unas poquitas.
ZLCS

Buah!, encima de cornudo apaleado....desesperación total. A mi no es que me haya levantado las ganancias pasadas, es que se ha llevado mi dinero ganado con sufrimiento la h*** de ****
AMRN

Brokers destacados