135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
4.251 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

¿Has visto esta otra new para SNTA????

LEXINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 12, 2013-- Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp. (NASDAQ: SNTA) today announced scheduled presentations at the 2013 ECCO-ESMO-ESTRO European Cancer Congress in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

“Ganetespib in combination with docetaxel versus docetaxel alone in second line adenocarcinoma patients with KRAS mutations and elevated LDH levels”

Abstract #: 3416
Date and Time: September 29, 2:00 – 4:30 PM CEST
Presenter: Dean Fennell, M.D., Ph.D., University of Leicester, United Kingdom

Interim results from the on-going GALAXY-1 Phase 2b/3 trial that were previously presented at ASCO 2013 will be reviewed. Additional details on the outcomes of patient subgroups with mutated KRAS and elevated LDH will also be provided.

Synta expects that results from a future analysis of the GALAXY-1 trial will be presented at the 2013 World Conference on Lung Cancer in Sydney, Australia during the week of October 27.

“Antimetastatic activity of ganetespib: Preclinical studies and assessment of progressions due to new lesions in the GALAXY-1 NSCLC trial”

Abstract #: 3517
Date: September 29, 2:00 – 4:30 PM CEST
Presenter: Vojo Vukovic, M.D., Ph.D., Synta Pharmaceuticals

Results demonstrating the anti-angiogenic and anti-metastatic properties of ganetespib in preclinical cancer models will be presented.

ARNA

En un artículo sobre varias de SA. Nada importante, pero ahí lo dejo ya que la he leído, para que nadie ma´s se moleste.

Today we wanted to quickly highlight the price action in Arena Pharmaceuticals' (ARNA) shares recently as the movement has not been favorable to anyone but the shorts. Yesterday saw the shares hit a new 52-week low of $5.99/share with the shares closing at $6.03/share after falling another $0.31 (4.89%) on volume of 9 million shares. Investors are waiting for sales from their weight loss drug to crank up and thus far the results have been lagging.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Pues yo ya estoy nervioso con mis plus latentes del 25%....jajajja
Jamás en la vida he conseguido un 100%, y no me da vergüenza reconocerlo....
Pero claro, eso no quita que me haría una ilusión bárbara....

Un saludo y mucha suerte a todos....

Framus, yo me refería a un solo movimiento...
En dos o más, sí que le he arrancado un 100% e incluso algo más a algún valor, pero a mi me gustaría un mete saca de esos de 2-3 dias, y vender con un 100%....
Tiempo al tiempo...
Yo también corto los beneficios sin esperar tanto, al igual que atajo las pérdidas si superan el 20-25%....

Un saludo

Vamos SNTA con esos 100%, que tengo un muermo llamado DCTH, que me ayudarías a quitármelo!!!

Hola company...
Pues hoy va a ser que no, lo de las SNTA...
Vamos, ni lo de las SNTA, ni lo de las MACK, ni lo de las AMRN, ni na de na...
Cuanto rojoooooooooo

Un saludo

Brokers destacados