135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
421 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

Para los d JNJ    

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Should Break Up: Goldman, Sachs & Co.

6/1/2012 7:15:34 AM

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) would be worth more if it split into three companies than it is worth as one conglomerate, writes Goldman Sachs analyst Jami Rubin. “There are several strategies through which we think new CEO Alex Gorsky can generate higher returns for JNJ; however, we see a break-up (into Pharma, Consumer, and Medical Devices and Diagnostics) offering the most potential for upside.” For now this is just one analyst thinking out loud: Rubin acknowledges that “interviews with Mr. Gorsky indicate his preference for getting bigger, not smaller.”

Read at Barron's Online

• Barron's Online
• Goldman, Sachs & Co.
• Johnson & Johnson

• Biotech/Pharma - Industry

Del.icio.us    Digg    Furl    StumbleUpon    Technorati

Important Info: Novartis Link To Zalicus Collaboration 0 comments
Jun 3, 2012 5:20 PM | about stocks: ZLCS, NVS
I had heard about it but had not viewed it until a chat room poster posted this link . I'm posting this link here because it's a scientific presentation by Novartis that cites how they are using Zalicus's cHTS - Chalice technology to help them discover drug combinations. As far as I'm aware this is the first time Novartis has gone public to this depth of information.

This demonstrates above and beyond all else the intertwined collaboration, as to how pharma giant Novartis is using Zalicus to facilitate a key component of their oncology program.

You are advised to jump to ~20 minute mark of that presentation. As a side-note, the cube concept adding in genetics is phenomenal; it points to personalized cancer medicine. A comrade on Zalicus often spoke of this -- apparently it's happening.

Here is more evidence why investing in Zalicus is a savvy move.

Themes: biotech Stocks: ZLCS, NVS

Novartis Link To Zalicus Collaboration

Mas sobre ZLCS

Zalicus remains in a very bullish pattern and I think will go much higher -- as will Antares. I am very upbeat about both stocks. However, just take a good look at Zalicus's chart -- it spells out BIG OPPORTUNITY to investors like myself who know the depth of the company's pipeline and its safely guarded relationship with Novartis (NVS).

(click to enlarge)

As I correctly called Zalicus when it dipped, it is in a very bullish pattern. The upside here (assuming the volatility and risk of biotech investing) is knowing that there are multiple catalysts ahead as early as June: the clinical results of Z944 of which one of its patents was recently advanced forward. Furthermore, there is growing interest about the outcome for Synavive's phase 2B clinical study, which will be reported on by September. In addition, most investors expect to hear news on the 32 mg version of Exalgo with Covidien (COV) and Prednisporin's advancement with Sanofi (SNY). If anyone says Zalicus is in financial trouble, then they are lying -- the firm reported over $50M plus at the end of Q1 2012 and has 113M common shares, which is in the same range as Antares (slightly less). Zalicus has had very little problems raising capital, and by the way, Exalgo's revenue increased by 33% Year/Year in Q1 2012. Zalicus is grossly undervalued and Dr. Duncan of JMP Securities has a target of $5/share.

This is why savvy investors like me look for great entry points and promote great stocks like Antares and Zalicus. Happy investing!

Here's Why To Keep A Buyer's Eye On Antares Pharma And Zalicus Inc.

Bueno,pues esperemos que sea hoy un dia EXELente!!

Todos EXEL, ay¡. Y nadie dice nada de ONTY y SNSS

El premarket del Nasdaq empieza a las 14:00 hora española. Iremos saliendo de dudas.

Brokers destacados