Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
12.009 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

Framus, el 0,5% o de ese orden suele ser lo correcto (en ING). Más me parece mucho. Mira a ver el cambio exacto en el momento de la venta. O directamente pregúntales a ellos y que te digan.

Ahora me he cambiado a Bankinter... hablaré con ellos.

SGMO
la largué hace semanas para hacer liquidez, pero el último ER con Sandy y el re-scheduling del pipeline me pareció muy positivo, aunque el mercado no pensara así. los de bionvest creo que también eran positivos, pero le bajaron el PT.

A ver que te dicen los de Bankinter. Ayer me respondieron sobre mi transferencia desde cuenta $ a cuenta €. Me afirman que la transferencia es gratuita, cero comisiones, pero que el dinero tarda en viajar 2 dias, vamos, que me ingresan la pasta en la cuenta € en d+2. Les he respondido que si, efectivamente, lo del d+2 es así. Pero que de gratuito mis cojones, el cambio divisa estaba en 1,1112 y me lo han pasado como 1,1449 asi que me deben un 2%, les he mandado incluso el justificante que ellos generan que lo pone bien clarito ... aun estoy esperando, o me devuelven la pasta , unos 400 pavos, o voy a tener un problema con ellos ...    

IBB
Por lo pronto en PM -0,75%. Vaya panda son los políticos usanos. Vaya 4 años esperan...después nos quejamos de los de aquí. Se podían tragar la lengua.
Una pena que no se haya presentado un buen republicano.

Horizon Pharma plc Announces Pricing of Private Offering of Senior Notes

DUBLIN, Ireland, Oct. 20, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Horizon Pharma plc (Nasdaq:HZNP) ("Horizon"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing, acquiring and commercializing differentiated and accessible medicines that address unmet medical needs, today announced that Horizon Pharma, Inc. and Horizon Pharma USA, Inc., its wholly owned subsidiaries, have priced their offering of $300 million aggregate principal amount of 8.750% senior notes due 2024.  The note offering is expected to close on or about October 25, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.

Horizon currently expects to use the net proceeds from the offering of notes and $375 million of incremental term loans under Horizon's existing senior secured credit facility to fund a portion of Horizon's planned acquisition of Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. ("Raptor"), repay Raptor's outstanding debt, and pay any prepayment premiums, fees and expenses in connection with the foregoing. If the Raptor acquisition is not consummated concurrently with the consummation of the note offering, the proceeds from the offering of the notes will be held in escrow pending release in connection with the closing of the Raptor acquisition.

The notes and the incremental term loans will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Horizon, as well as by certain of its existing and future subsidiaries.

The notes are being offered only to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and to non-U.S. buyers in accordance with Regulation S under the Securities Act.  The notes have not been and are not expected to be registered under the Securities Act or under any state securities laws and, unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in the United States or to U.S. persons except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall it constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.

Off topic
Yo la verdad es que me esperaba más de los americanos. Cuando veo los dos que se presentan a presidente, alucino.

Brokers destacados