Hice mas de $3,400 con opciones binarias

12 respuestas

Hilo cerrado

Página
2 / 2

Re: Hice mas de $3,400 con opciones binarias

Y ya que estamos ... otra grande de "españa" . Directamente a vender su libro y su metodo .

Estan apareciendo los nuevos "traders" , desde casa y a ganar ! .

Que bonito es el trading desde la piscinita ... Y lo bonito que es compartir ( segun dice ella) a precio de libro y curso . Compartir es bonito .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0RN7l5fLns

Esta es la Web de la plataforma: https://www.cedarfinance.com/ Y estos los resultados si buscamos un poco por google. No llaméis aún a Enriquye Valls, que Socito tiene derecho a pasarse por aquí para descojonarse de estos estafadores.

Stay away from Cedar Finance! they are well prepared to srew you in no time! Especially if you going to withdraw - they start playing dirty games with you! Also their system kinda slow, sometimes up to 3-5 seconds and its way too much for 60 sec trade, by example! They lost my data few times, or should i say "lost" - cuz for Deposits they still had my Credit Card in file, but for Withdraw - they lost it...
Cedar Finance Complaints Have you had a bad experience with Cedar Finance? Heard complaints about this binary options broker? Binary trading involves risk, and one of them is choosing the wrong broker to work with. We review the most common complaints associated with this company. Cedar Finance – What to expect Cedar Finance is one of the largest binary options firms worldwide despite being a relative newcomer to this industry. The great success behind its expansion has been followed by an avalanche of complaints about several topics: Withdrawal issues – difficulty withdrawing profits Bonus hoax – tying up your money with a bonus gift Misleading quotes – allegations that asset quotes are tinkered with Deceptive publicity – creating unrealistic gain expectations Risk warnings absence– Refraining from informing about speculative format After covering here the Cedar Finance fraud rumors, let us analyze in detail the complaints of traders towards this binary broker. Nonetheless, if your main interest is finding the best broker for your investment funds, it is sufficient to know that there are more reliable and dependable binary companies. Although criticism to binary brokers are common, there is a handful of serious and professional firms, which not only act with transparency but are also committed to excellence in customer service.
Hello, I think I made a big mistake registerting to CedarFinance in November of last year. I have been trading using their platform and I did make some profit, but when the day came I wanted to withdraw my money they told me that there was some kind of turn-over point that you had to reach before you could withdraw. I started out with 200EU, en they told me that I had to get to 3042EU before I could withdraw any money from them... Do you think I will ever get the chance to withdraw or are they going to tell me when I have 3042 that I have to have 6000 to withdraw so I can never withdraw?
The lazy day trader directed me to cedarfinance.com. They are both partnered so clearly they are in the Scam together. I have a 1000$ invested in Cedar. Biggest Mistake ive made in my life. Now im suffering for my actions. Do not register with them, your money will be lost.

pero de que nos quejamos, si abriendo el mismo navegador, te llegan mil pop ups con anuncios de páginas "serias" de brokers "serios" , con tias buenas, cirujanos calvos, pilotos guaperas, etc, que en un mes han ganado 3000$, invirtiendo en forex o cefedés, desde la piscina o mientras tomaban un café.

Eso, que aparezca socito y le de unas cuantas bofetadas.

PD @vinagreto: no te creas, que por el foro pululan varios con mejor escritura, .... pásate por el hilo de chicharros usa, de kodak o similares.....

No, que no vaya al hilo de kodak, por Dios. Que vergüenza. Y no lo digo por la escritura, sino por la pasta que hemos palmado.

Este post me recuerda a aquel que empezó a circular hace cierto tiempo: "Hola, soy un asesor de la trader Rosario Carrasco..."

De verdad, que poca vergüenza

Guía Básica
Brokers destacados