Acceder

¿Tienes lo necesario para hacer dinero en los mercados? ¿Qué tipo de trader sois?

29 respuestas
¿Tienes lo necesario para hacer dinero en los mercados? ¿Qué tipo de trader sois?
Página
2 / 4

Re: ¿Tienes lo necesario para hacer dinero en los mercados? ¿Qué tipo de trader sois?

Muy bueno y original Gfierro. Me ha prestado hacerlo.

Estrategic trader (al final es que se me ve el plumero, je ,je...)

You are quick to see market patterns, which allows you to take advantage of them. You are an avid thinker; therefore, understanding trading will come easier to you than to your peers. Your great drive to achieve your goals will help you be a great trader, if that is important to you
S 2

Re: ¿Tienes lo necesario para hacer dinero en los mercados? ¿Qué tipo de trader sois?

Socially-Responsible Trader Type

As a Trader... if you focus on the market, you probably will notice everything you need to.
In fact, you tend to be quick at seeing the possibilities, meaning that you can easily find
opportunities in the market. You likely deal with the market according to your personal
values and how you feel at the time.

A mi me sale:

Adventurous Trader
"You are probably flexible and pragmatic, focusing on immediate results. You are very good at follow through and tying up loose ends, which really helps you as a trader. In addition, you are good at figuring out cause and effect situations and analyzing details into logical principles."

Saludos

You are an Independent Trader.

You endeavor to develop a logical explanation for how the markets work. You value knowledge above all else. As a result, you'll be generating new ideas about the market or trying to disprove the ideas that you learn from others constantly. You are very independent, unconventional, and original.

One of Your Trading Strengths - You like the challenge of sorting out market conditions and the intellectual stimulation of developing and planning low-risk trading ideas.

One of Your Trading Challenges - You may reject or abandon workable systems if the logic isn't clear because you don't understand the systems boundaries ahead of time.

No podría ser de otra forma, ¡pues no soy trader!

Buen juguete y buena idea traerlo aquí. Gracias.
Las respuestas,a veces, no son fáciles pues habitualmente no somos un extremo sino intermedios en nuestros caracteres, pero la encuesta sí que sirve para autoreflexionar un poco.
Ya me gustaría a mi ser como me dice el resultado: YOU ARE A PLANNING TRADER
You tend to be decisive and to the point. You can spot logical inefficiencies in the market easily and take advantage of them, especially if you are pointed in the right direction. You enjoy long-term planning and goal setting and seem to enjoy learning, expanding your knowledge and staying well-informed.

One of Your Trading Strengths - You could probably generate a trading business plan and trading systems quite easily and naturally.

One of Your Trading Challenges - You may not honor your stops because you want to be right about your trades.

Wow, este no lo había leído nunca es un perfil nuevo. Enhorabuena

Saludos

Se habla mucho de depositar confianza, pero nadie dice qué interés te pagan

Pues a todos los que han respondido, me alegra que el test haya sido de utilidad. Aunque el resultado no es siempre 100% preciso creo que nos puede dar una idea general de como operamos. Todos tenemos defectos y virtudes, la cuestión aquí es explotar los segundos al máximo, mientras controlamos los primeros.

Saludos

Se habla mucho de depositar confianza, pero nadie dice qué interés te pagan

Me descargue el PDF con los resultados completos y le di un vistazo por encima y me sorprendio porque se acerca muchisimo. Luego me lo leere en detalle y los articulos relacionados. Curiosamente anoche mismo habia estado yo visitando el site por una recomendacion de Knownuthing del libro de Van K. Tharp "Definitive Guide to
Position Sizing"

Brokers destacados