135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
9.038 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

IMUC

Interesante rollo. ¿Se lo compras? Dice que no quieren influir en el precio de la acción, pero la carta parece no tener otro objetivo... parece tentador para un "mete-saca" rápido.

IMUC

Me sorprende que una empresa con una fase 3 capitalize sólo 37 millones... ¿tan pequeño es el mercado del ICT-107? (trata algo llamado "glioblastoma")

IMUC Pipeline

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. ("ImmunoCellular") (NYSE MKT: IMUC) announced today that it has reached agreement with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) for the phase 3 registrational trial of its cancer immunotherapy ICT-107 to treat patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma. The phase 3 trial is designed as a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of about 400 HLA-A2 positive subjects, which will be conducted at about 120 sites in the US, Canada and the EU. The primary endpoint in the trial is overall survival, which the FDA and EU regulators have stated is the appropriate endpoint for registrational clinical studies in glioblastoma. Secondary endpoints include progression-free survival and safety, as well as overall survival in the two pre-specified MGMT subgroups. Patient enrollment is anticipated to begin in the late third quarter or early fourth quarter of 2015.

Yo me voy a ir preparando para lo peor, que entre los tipos, la FED, el IBB, Europa, los futuros, y que es viernes, vaya tela nos espera.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Brokers destacados