Página
4.220 / 16.991

Re: Farmas USA

7,19 x 7,33 ahora mismo...

Un saludo

AMRN

Joder...es un no parar la niña!.
no veas como me cuesta no apretar el boton de vender!,y estamos en Septiembre!.
En Diciembre me teneis con infarto en el hospital...

BIOD tiene un precio objetivo de 6$, que es a donde ha llegado en pre, de momento....
Pero entiendo que ese precio objetivo no tiene en cuenta los resultados de Fase II de hoy...
No se si sobrepasaremos ese precio o nos frenará ese valor objetivo...

Ahora mismo, en 5,70 5,65 x 5,70

Como la viera a 7 en pre, vendo de immediato...Con IB, puedo operar sin problemas en pre...De hecho, en TRADEKING, sólo me dejaba a partir de las 15:00, pero aquí me deja desde las 4 de la madrugada (ET) hasta las 20:00 (ET)

Edito: No se ya lo decía yo que el tema está en vender.....en nada se me pone en rojo en pre...que asko....

Un saludo

Y otra noticia más:
Zalicus inicia fase 1b en el Z944.
"Zalicus Initiates Phase 1b Clinical Study of Z944, Its Novel, Oral, T-type Calcium Channel Blocker, for the Treatment of Pain" http://boardvote.com/symbol/ZLCS/communique/436010

Pre...

AMRN, +0,83%
BIOD -2,39%
CTIX +0,98%
GALE, +4,62%

Un saludo

CLNS

Esos datos nuevos que esperábamos para despegar con presentación en conferencia en diciembre.

There are no effective treatments available for these chest wall tumors. ThermoDox® in combination with mild hyperthermia was evaluated in these patients in up to six cycles. The studies were designed to determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD), evaluate safety and determine early effects of ThermoDox® in combination with hyperthermia. Clinically meaningful responses were reported in 14 of the 23 evaluable patients. Based on the results from these two Phase I studies, Celsion is currently enrolling up to 40 patients in an open label Phase 2 study. Enrollment is being conducted at 5 US sites. Further information can be found on the Company's website and at www.clinicaltrials.gov.

"The patients enrolled in both of these Phase I trials have failed previous treatment regimens including chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The cancer has now appeared on their chest wall and the patients are faced with limited or no treatment options. Breast cancer recurrence at the chest wall is difficult to treat and is characterized by disfigurement, pain and restriction of movement," said Dr. Nicholas Borys, Celsion's Vice President and Chief Medical Officer. "The data from these two Phase I studies provides strong evidence of ThermoDox's broad potential clinical value across different cancers, including the ability to provide a new tool against aggressive, superficial tumors. We look forward to rapidly recruiting patients for the Phase 2 portion of the DIGNITY Study."

http://boardvote.com/symbol/CLSN/communique/436053

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Brokers destacados