Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
3.392 / 16.992

Re: Farmas USA

ARNA

Resumen

"It generally takes seven days between a DEA decision and publication in the Federal Register. While it may be less for other documents, I believe that the FDA document was sent to the Federal Register on April 10. A block of 2.4 million shares was purchased that day and could be related to a leak. It is possible that the DEA received the redacted version before April 10, but we can be fairly confident that the DEA has been working 11 or more days finalizing the schedule"

"The EMA's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) may be giving a recommendation for Belviq this week. "

"The pop associated with the issuance of a final schedule for Belviq by the DEA will be larger if Eisai is granted the waiver to immediately sell Belviq. I am not going to predict how big it will be since Arena is hunted by bears. Until we get data on prescriptions, the bears will do their best to keep the price down."

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Solo el primer párrafo es con el que tengo reservas. Lo de que esa mega-compra ( la recuerdo ), sea debida a que alguien "sabia". Pienso yo, y es una opinión tan solo, que uno puede llegar a saber porque le filtran horas antes o el día antes incluso . Pero que esa filtración no se haya ya filtrado a todos los big boys con el paso de las semanas ... no se yo.
Ain que ganas de que este culebrón termine

ARNA

Hombre, claro, es un acto de fe sin más, y así empieza "I believe" en Dios padre todopoderoso, señor del cielo y de la tierra, de todo lo visible y lo invisible... :)

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Brokers destacados