Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
14.162 / 16.985

Re: Farmas USA

Q pasa q se está cayendo todo en AH?

Si te sientas en la mesa y no descubres al "primo" es que lo eres tú.

Leo malos resultados intel.

Si te sientas en la mesa y no descubres al "primo" es que lo eres tú.

De las shooting star semanales mencionadas el pasado Viernes ...

Tenemos a HZNP que la esta confirmando … dejo el DIARIO … ojo a ese MACD

y ACAD que hizo apoyo en la bajista superada y retoma impulso , dejo semanal , se ve mejor … podría intentar testar la otra bajista que tiene justo por encima, y veremos que pasa ahí … 

ARNA

Arena Pharmaceuticals Announces Closing of Global License Agreement with United Therapeutics for Ralinepag

Upon closing on January 24, 2019, United Therapeutics paid a non-refundable upfront cash payment of $800 million to Arena.  In addition, Arena is eligible to receive potential milestone payments totaling up to $400 million based on the achievement of certain regulatory events and low double-digit tiered royalties on annual net sales of ralinepag. 

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

SGYP

Hi   Ana Ramos

I am very happy and I am very proud of the work we have done as a group. Today, January 25th is the last day to submit your application by noon to participate in the Official Equity Committee.

Furthermore, even though we founded and funded the ad hoc committee through which we objected to the most egregious practices to date in the bankruptcy case going forward our committee will be randomly selected by the US Trustee. Usually, it consists of the 7 largest shareholders of the company who apply to be a part of the committee. This means, most likely going forward the composition of the committee will change and it will be up to the US Trustee whether I get to participate on it or not.

Foundation for Success

What I want everyone to know is that the foundation is in place for a very good outcome next month. As I mentioned on my last email Jefferies now will be helping to market the company and I very broad list of pharmaceutical companies has been added at my request to be engaged in this process. Furthermore, QOL medical now has the possibility to buy up to 20% of the company in the open market because no objections were received to their application. We will know within 5 business days how many shares they ended up buying if they file an SEC 13D or G filing.

Timeline of Events

Lastly, I have a very powerful tool in my hands going forward to help fight the prepayment penalty of CRG. The unsecured creditors are leaning towards a settlement of the 32.5% penalty however, I think with some luck and hard work we might be able to knock it off. Especially, because there's a chance of proving malfeasance on behalf of CRG.

See, even before the bankruptcy filing I was working very hard to find a way forward for the company as such, I was able to secure the commitment of Objective Capital Partners to help in our situation. However, neither CRG nor Synergy ever engaged in conversations nor provided OCP with access to Centerview or the Data Room. In fact they never replied to this very successful investment lifesciences investment bankThat's a positive because it shows there was no good faith on behalf of CRG or Synergy to prevent the bankruptcy and that can be a very good positive on the future to have possible recoveries through liability insurance and to litigate the penalties of CRG because it could have been avoided. I will soon share this timeline of events with the whole group.

Fundraising for Lawyers

I have created two separate funds with extremely clear purposes going forward. Furthermore, the lawyers have their eyes on the big prize: " To be the Official Law Firm of the Equity Committee." That's where the real money is for Cole Schotz and anybody who says otherwise is wrong, ignorant and doesn't understand the bankruptcy process. If you get to be on the official equity committee please remember the good faith Cole Schotz has shown to us.

"They are fighting for the meat, not for the bones."
[...]

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Te puede interesar...
  1. ¿Por qué la preocupación de los bonos se traslada a las bolsas?
  2. Inflación, resultados y el mundo 'perfecto' que tal vez no existe
Brokers destacados