Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc (THLD): Opiniones

12,3K respuestas
2 suscriptores
Página
159 / 1.539

Re: Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc (THLD): Opiniones

Jamás he modificado mi operativa por nadie ni he entrado en valores que no haya analizado hasta la saciedad personalmente...hasta ahora MAESTRO. No pensaba entrar en THLD hasta leer tu opinión. Claro que eres un maestro. Al césar lo que es del césar.

Con otro valor te puede salir al revés...mejor abrid una cuenta en divisa y eliminas ese riesgo....bastante riesgo corremos ya en el Nasdaq

Muy buena aportación . Lo único es que tendríamos que abrir 2 cuentas de valores. Creo

jajaaja

En principio no debería ser así....te cuento mi caso...tengo una cuenta corriente en € y otra multidivisa ambas asociadas a la única cuenta de valores que tengo, vamos a mi cartera de valores...cuando opero en mercados con divisa € pues las liquidaciones van contra la cuenta en €.
La cuenta multidivisa soporta hasta 5 divisas distintas...yo en la actualidad tengo USD,NOK y CAD...entonces debes seguir la paridad de las divisas y cuando el cambio te es mas favorable, compras, por ejemplo, USD...a partir de ahí ya estas listo para operar en USD...imaginare que operas y al cabo de un tiempo cierras tu posición, pues bien esa operación no ha tenido riesgo divisa USD...entonces puedes dejar los USD en la cuenta multidivsa para más operaciones o bien cuando el cambio te vuelva a ser favorable -sin prisas- cambias esos USD a €...con esto ultimo incluso te puedes sacar un 2-3% adicional.
Te cobran comisión de mantenimiento de la cuenta y cada operación de compra-venta de divisa, el banco te aplica un margen sobre el cambio real y además otra comisión por operación pero aun así pienso que es mejor prevenir que lamentar porque en ocasiones la paridad me ha dado por saco.
Si os interesa preguntad a vuestro mediador, por lo que me consta, no todo el mundo tiene este servicio, pero la mayoría o los más expertos en MM.FF.deben tenerlo

Entonces, ¿qué método es el más recomendable para operar en el Nasdaq?

La operativa que mas arriba comenta jaskier , es la mas eficiente. Ya que logras aislar el riesgo de cambio en las transacciones market que realices. Aunque una vez liquidada, vuelves a estar en riesgo , si tu idea es volver a la divisa origen.
La solución es correcta, si vas a operar bastante en usd.

Portfolio Additions
Company Name Symbol Industry Market Cap Date Added Last Trade
Threshold THLD MED-BIOMED/G 322 03/14/12 6.82

Zacks Investment Research
Homerun Investor membership acaba de anadir THLD a su investment portfolio

Posted 03/13/2012
By Brian Bolan
Once again a snap back really helped us, as we clearly did better than the broader markets. We had 15 stocks up and only 4 stocks lower for the day with a few strong performances and nothing really pulling us down. We are adding a new name, and I think this one could be a big hit for us.

Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc (THLD) is the new addition to our Home Run Investor Portfolio. I believe this stock could be a real home run, maybe even a grand slam for us. I have been watching the stock lately, and the strong volume makes me believe that we will not be moving the market here, so I suggest buying shares up to and including $7.00. Obviously, you want to buy this lower and closer to the closing price... so try putting in orders at $6.90 or $6.95. I am hoping for some weakness at the open tomorrow, so that should help our cause. I will be adding it at the average of the open and the close tomorrow.

Why are we buying a stock that was basically $2 for the last four years? Well to put it plainly, a breakthrough and future catalysts that will reward shareholders.

TH302 is something you will hear a lot about from me and from others, and its the real deal for THLD. TH302 is a pancreatic cancer drug that has had some excellent Phase 2 trial results. In a recent presentation at Cowen & CO, I heard some of the high level results of the trial. A detailed speech is planned for April 2 in Chicago at the American Association for Cancer Research. This is one of our catalyst events, as I believe that this will move the stock.

TH302 targets an unmet need in clinical research and seems to have multiple treatment possibilities. Merck did a deal with THLD that makes the positive clinic results mean something and adds a layer of protection. MRK paid THLD $25 million upfront and after some near term milestones, there will be more payments (think stock catalyst) and down the road there will be payments of more than $200 million (think massive catalyst).

THLD also get MRK to pay 70% of the R&D costs for TH302, which means that the company will be able to continue to grow and should see costs come down substantially. This should drive earnings higher, and I believe that this story is more about 2013 earnings. Right now, the consensus is calling for $0.04 in 2013 earnings with a loss planned for 2012.

Finally, there is a saying with Bio-Tech companies... buy Phase 2 and sell Phase 3. Much like a buy the rumor sell the news type phrase, buy Phase 2 means buy a bio tech when something is coming out of phase 1 and going into phase 2 when there is much promise. Phase 3 is pretty much the time when the drug get ready to hit the market, so it’s the news. THLD has several drugs in Phase 1, so there is some long term prospects here.

So here is one concern with this stock... it may not move up like we may expect other stocks. It may have a few catalysts for growth like the April conference, some earnings and the announcements of MRK payments, but it is likely this stock may find a home and sit at it for months at a time... just like it did at $2 for the last several years. I think that this story will get played a bit more and other analysts will pick up coverage over time, so that should help. But do be prepared for a potential long sitting stock.

Brokers destacados