26,5K respuestas
Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños
3 suscriptores
Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños
Página
1.379 / 3.346

Re: Orden Acortar el tiempo para considerar Propuesta del Consorcio TPS

“I don’t want to hear about
obstacles being placed in their path to getting full and open access to that information, whether
it’s documentary or interviews …”

“I’m strongly urging the committee and the debtor to provide all the information to the equity
committee without testing the Court’s patience with discovery motions.”

Tomorrow we will see what tha means!

Bopfan

Matt asked me for my opinion on the new DS this morning, and what follows is the substance of what I told him:

"So, they file 702 pages on Monday, and expect the court to wade through it and approve it by Wednesday. However, she's a trooper so she can and will do it.

Of course, this begs the question of why the information contained in the new DS couldn't have been included in the first DS so the court would have had from 3/26 to review its contents.

This revised DS was WMI's Gettysburg and, amazingly, it seems to have rattled a good many retailers.

Putting the tardiness aside, and viewing the DS on its merits, it is evidence of a shameful dereliction of duty by Weil and no better than its predecessor. I've stated at length what was wrong with the first disclosure statement so I won't repeat myself except to say as it discloses nothing of substance and completely obfuscates and evades the real issue: no valuation of seized assets. The most amusing feature is the last three pages: Blackstone's valuation of WMI as a going concern which completely sidesteps the critical issue of WMI's valuation on 9/25/08 and wouldn't fool informed laypeople much less Judge Walrath. It is added, of course, to give legitimacy to the remaining 703 pages, but you get the idea.

The new filing reeks of desperation (exacerbated by feedback, possibly including the Yahoo WAMUQ board's derision towards the first DS) and my prediction of disapproval is unchanged.

Re: Orden Acortar el tiempo para considerar Propuesta del Consorcio TPS

¿Entonces nadie ve interesante meter un stop digamos a 0.08?, por un lado entiendo que es un pequeño salvavidas, pero por otro está claro que con lo aficionado que es wamu a los saltos se te puede quedar cara de cartón si primero baja y luego pega la subida.

¿que opinais?

yo lo veo bastante negro, pero si estamos aquí es pq. creiamos que esto saldría bien y nos la jugabamos.

Lo que ya no se si es inteligente quedarse hasta el final de los finales. Yo siempre me he planteado seguir hasta el final, pero ya os digo, no se si es la postura más inteligente.

Propuestas please.

Un saludo a todos/as

Re: Sentencias emitidas por el juez María F. Walrath

Si no está yo también opino que es para salir corriendo.... aunque mira el siguiente mensaje:

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=50315142

***important just got off the phone w/ susmans office in new york ,i asked the secretary if susman was gonna be present at the washington mutual court date wed. the 19th in wilmington delaware,she said hold on she'll find out ,she came back and said he is suppose to ....if true its awesome news....get ready for the showdown

Creo que la juez no aprobará el POR, Rosen va a tener que dar explicaciones de porque no suministró información solicitada por los accionistas, eso entiendo de la mocion ultima cursada.

Lo que ha posteado Venerando es una señal muy clara.
La Juez ha pedido explicaciones a Rosen para que las presente antes de las 9am
sobre su falta de cooperación en el Discovery

Que ganas de seguir viendo fantasmas tienen algunos
Relax dormir tranquilos, que mañana le espera una buena a Rosen

Los debtors no pueden regalar lo que no les pertenece.

Algo de jurisprudencia sacada del foro de yahoo
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?m=tm&bn=86316&tid=460056&mid=460056&tof=9&frt=2

Básicamente, los debtors no pueden regalar dinero que no les pertenece, sobre todo si es dinero que iría a parar a la equidad.

En lugar de regalar las NOL, que cobren sólo 90 centavos por dólar y el resto que se lo paguen a quienes quieran...

Buenas noches

Re: Los debtors no pueden regalar lo que no les pertenece.

Hombre Ptolomeo espero sigas posteando, Ten Shin ya habia suspendido tu asignacion salarial. Había comentarios de que estabas dedicando tu tiempo a organizar huelgas de funcionarios.

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados