84 respuestas
Seguimiento de Valaris (VAL)
3 suscriptores
Seguimiento de Valaris (VAL)
Página
6 / 6

Re: Seguimiento de Valaris (VAL)

Buenas Life,

Yo me pondría en contacto con la compañía y de Giro. De todas formas a mi todavía no me han dado ni una, y no se si pillaré algo porque la compañía me decía que no tenía derecho al canje y ING me decía que si me lo ofrecían es que podía ir....ya veremos. Sabes qué pasó con el tema de las opciones de esta empresa?

Yo he mandado un email, le he pedido que si es posible el cambio, de todas formas me suena que nos dieron unos derechos y que los vendimos y que se quedó permanente esa acción fija.
No lo se la verdad.
Ojala que las puedan cambiar, encima que ha subido... Ya te diré que me contestan 

RESPUESTA DEGIRO SOBRE VALARIS: 

Dear investor,

Thank you for your email.

You have received and already sold the warrants that you acquired from the chapter 11 restructuring.

Uranios marzo 2023. 

Pues ya has conseguido más que yo con ING...ya te contaré si consigo algo

HAMILTON, Bermuda--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Valaris Limited (NYSE: VAL) (“Valaris” or the “Company”) announced today that Equinor has delivered a termination notice for the drilling contract awarded to drillship VALARIS DS-11. The termination will take effect at the end of June. Our total contract backlog of $2.5 billion as of May 2, 2022 included approximately $428 million related to this contract. Further details on the VALARIS DS-11 contract can be found in our latest Fleet Status Report dated May 2, 2022.

As a result of the contract termination, Valaris will receive an early termination fee that is more than sufficient to cover expenses and commitments incurred by Valaris on the project.

President and Chief Executive Officer Anton Dibowitz said, “While we are disappointed that this contract has been terminated, the floater market and day rates have improved meaningfully since this contract was entered into in July 2021, and we expect there will be other attractive projects for a high specification drillship like VALARIS DS-11 with similar or earlier commencement dates.”

Esta compañía es un mito del value patrio como Teekay y Aryzta.

HAMILTON, Bermuda--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Valaris Limited (NYSE: VAL) ("Valaris" or the "Company") today announced that Christophe Raimbault, Vice President and interim Head of Marketing will take on a new role as Vice President - Sustainability and New Energy. Christophe will continue to serve as Vice President and interim Head of Marketing until Matt Lyne joins Valaris as Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, which is expected to occur in the third quarter of 2022.

President and Chief Executive Officer, Anton Dibowitz said, “The creation of this new position highlights the Company’s continued strategic focus on sustainable business practices that support our purpose of providing responsible solutions that deliver energy to the world. Christophe’s appointment will drive further momentum behind our commitment to reduce emissions from our operations and partner with our customers to support their ESG efforts, as well as identify and progress opportunities within the new energy arena.”

HAMILTON, Bermuda--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Valaris Limited (NYSE: VAL) (“Valaris” or the “Company”) announced today new contracts and contract extensions, with associated contract backlog of $466 million, awarded subsequent to issuing the Company’s most recent fleet status report on May 2, 2022. Contract backlog excludes lump sum payments such as mobilization fees and capital reimbursements.

• 540-day contract with Equinor offshore Brazil for drillship VALARIS DS-17. The rig will be reactivated for this contract, which is expected to commence in mid-2023. The total contract value is approximately $327 million, including an upfront payment totaling approximately $86 million for mobilization costs, a contribution towards reactivation costs and capital upgrades. The remaining contract value relates to the operating day rate and additional services, including managed pressure drilling (MPD), remote operating vehicle (ROV), casing running, slop treatment and cuttings handling.
  • Contract extension with TotalEnergies EP Brasil offshore Brazil for drillship VALARIS DS-15. The option is in direct continuation of the current firm program.
  • Two-well contract extension with Woodside offshore Australia for semisubmersible VALARIS DPS-1. The two-well extension has an estimated duration of 38 days and will be in direct continuation of the existing firm program for Woodside’s Enfield plug and abandonment campaign (18 wells in total).
  • One-well contract extension with Woodside offshore Australia for semisubmersible VALARIS DPS-1. The one-well extension has an estimated duration of 60 days and will be executed within Woodside’s Scarborough development campaign sequence.
  • Four-year contract with Brunei Shell Petroleum Sdn. Bhd. offshore Brunei for heavy duty modern jackup VALARIS 115. The contract is expected to commence in April 2023 and has a total contract value of approximately $159 million.
  • One-well contract extension with Shell in the UK North Sea for heavy duty harsh environment jackup VALARIS 122. The one-well contract extension has an estimated duration of 150 days and will be in direct continuation of the existing firm program.
  • Four-well contract with an undisclosed operator in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico for standard duty modern jackup VALARIS 144. The contracted work is expected to take place during the third quarter 2022 with an estimated duration of 60 days and an estimated contract value of approximately $5 million.
  • 90-day contract with Cantium in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico for standard duty modern jackup VALARIS 144. The contract is expected to commence in the fourth quarter 2022. The operating rate is $80,000 per day.
  • One-well contract with GB Energy offshore Australia for heavy duty modern jackup VALARIS 107. The contract is expected to commence either late in the fourth quarter 2022 or early in the first quarter 2023 with an estimated duration of 20 days. The operating rate is $118,000 per day.
  • VALARIS 36 was sold to another drilling contractor with restricted use provisions for $9 million.
President and Chief Executive Officer Anton Dibowitz said, “We continue to see a constructive outlook for the offshore drilling industry as evidenced by these recent contract awards for both floaters and jackups across several geographies.”

Dibowitz added, “We are particularly pleased to have been awarded another contract for one of our preservation stacked drillships, VALARIS DS-17, and look forward to partnering with Equinor on their flagship Bacalhau project in Brazil. We expect Brazil to be a significant growth market for high-specification floaters over the next several years and we are well-positioned to benefit by now adding a third rig to this strategic basin.”

Dibowitz concluded, “We have demonstrated our ability to successfully contract and reactivate stacked rigs while continuing to deliver the strong safety and operating performance that our customers have come to expect from us. We have now won contracts for five stacked floaters since the middle of last year, with three already on rate and the fourth expected to commence work soon, and we retain additional operating leverage to the improving market with eleven high-quality stacked rigs, including three uncontracted drillships, and options on two additional newbuild drillships.”

Estuve escribiendo sobre el mercado actual de los offshore drillers y me apetecía compartirlo aquí. He estado buscando y no veo ningun sitio más apropiado.

Explica los básicos de la industria, tipos de rigs y en que países suele actuar cada uno por sus caracteristicas, supply / demand actual y comentario de la situación actual de varias compañias.

Por lo general, me parece una apuesta para los que creen que va a haber un super ciclo de commodities que dure varios años. Especificamente, Valaris es la compañia con la flota más grande y de las pocas que tiene caja neta. La mayoría de su flota son Jack-ups y este mercado es un poco más lagging que el de floaters.

Dejo el enlace con el detalle por si a alguien le interesa:

https://moram.eu/offshore-drilling-industry/

Subo este asunto, para ver como os fue .

A mi me paso con el bróker XTB que no recibí notificación de poder canjear nada de las viejas por nuevas .

Hace 6 meses , de repente las que tenía sin cotizar  y su valor era 0 euros en la APP me salto con un valor de 60.000 euros.
Iluso de mi , por no darle a vender ( sabía que había algo raro )  no lo hice.
Al día siguiente seguía ahí los 60.000 pero ya no permitía vender.

Reclame por chat a XTB con pantallazo y todo, ellos investigaron y me dijeron lo que había, antigua Valaris a bancarrota y la restructuracion con el mismo nombre .
De ahí el error, me rechazaron la reclamación. 

Alguien pudo sacar algo ?

Un saludo 
Brokers destacados