Según he podido ver el depósito mínimo es de 10.000€.
Sobre la garantía del dinero, como no puedo subir el pdf y no encuentro un link donde compartirlo, lo copio y pego aquí:
"FAILURE BY COMPANY TO FULFILL ITS OBLIGATIONS CONSISTS OF ITS FAILURE:
• Either to return to its covered clients funds owed to them or funds which belong to them but are held by Company, directly or indirectly, in the framework of the provision by Company to the said clients of covered services, and which the latter requested Company to return, in exercise of their relevant right;
• Or to hand over to the covered clients financial instruments which belong to them and which Company holds, manages or keeps on their account, including the case where Company is responsible for the administrative management of the said financial instruments
THE FUND WILL ALSO INITIATE THE COMPENSATION PAYMENT PROCEDURE IF:
1. Company submits to the Fund or to the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission a written statement declaring its failure to fulfill its obligations toward its clients;
1. Company files an application for liquidation;
2. The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission has revoked or suspended Company authorization to provide investment services and ascertains that Company is not expected to be in a position to fulfill its obligations toward its clients in the near future.
The maximum amount of the compensation payable to the covered clients for the total of their claims shall be equal to €20.000, including co-beneficiaries of joint accounts"
En el foro italiano ese creo que decían que cobraban 25€ de tarifa por las sacar los beneficios, pero no quedaba claro si eso era por transferencia o si se podía evitar con la tarjeta. En cualquier caso es todo demasiado oscuro para mi gusto, sin suficiente información en su página web...