Acceder

Jaime Caruana en Foro de Estabilidad Financiera-España va bien

8 respuestas
Página
1 / 2

Según www.bde.es:El Gobernador, Jaime Caruana, asiste a la reunión plenaria del Foro de Estabilidad Financiera.El próximo 10 de septiembre, Jaime Caruana, gobernador del Banco de España, asistirá, en calidad de Presidente del Comité de Supervisión Bancaria de Basilea, a la reunión del Foro de Estabilidad Financiera, que tendrá lugar en Paris los días 9 y 10 de Septiembre.El Foro de Estabilidad Financiera se reunió por primera vez en 1999, sus trabajos buscan mejorar el funcionamiento de los mercados financieros y reducir el riesgo sistémico a través de un mejor intercambio de información y una mayor cooperación internacional entre las autoridades encargadas de mantener la estabilidad financiera.Más información: Foro de Estabilidad financiera.( http://www.fsforum.org/home/home.html):• The FSF is happy to receive inquiries, comments and suggestions.• Contact the FSF Secretariat in Basel, Switzerland, at: Secretariat to the Financial Stability ForumBank for International SettlementsCentralbahnplatz 2CH-4002 BaselSwitzerland Tel. +41 61 280 8298Fax. +41 61 280 9100 • Or e-mail us at: [email protected]¿Algún comentario?

Carta a autoridades europeas

Dear Sirs,

I have read the call for the Financial Stability Forum.

I would like to inform you that I am glad to listen about these great and magnificent meetings. But I also would like to point out the following question:

How is it possible for such a big committee to deal with big global issues while the own country financial problems are not fixed?

I invite you to ask Mr. Jaime Caruana from the Central Bank in Spain the following questions:

How 70,000 clients from the bank "Eurobank" in Spain have no guarantee or even clear information about the refund of their banking deposits?
How can a representative of this level attend this meeting while the problems of their own country are not even well managed?
How can anyone claim or talk about Stability with such a chaotic situation?

If you want any more information about all this issue please find any kind of details from the thousand of ignored clients on the following web sites:

www.ausbanc.com
www.adicae.net
www.rankia.com

Yours faithfully,

A disappointed European client

Re: Carta a autoridades europeas

También se lo podemos contar a los del Bank for International Settlements. The BIS is an international organisation which fosters cooperation among central banks and other agencies in pursuit of monetary and financial stability.

Los contactos están en http://www.bis.org/about/contact.htm#email

Buen trabajo Angeles

Yo ya he copiado y pegado y ademas enviado una personalizada

Animo

Yo también he enviado la carta. Muchas gracias Angeles y ánimos

Congratsp;|ions and go ahead.

Greetings

Carta enviada. Gracias Angeles.