103K respuestas
Pulso de mercado

Hilo cerrado

7 suscriptores
Pulso de mercado
Página
11.753 / 12.966

Re: Pulso de mercado

En el resumen de la intervención que estoy mirando no dice en ningún lugar que vaya a comprar pronto. Eso es ya una interpretación libre.

Ya ya ... yo te digo lo que dice la web. Que los mercadores interpretan una compra de bonos soberanos inminente...
Y cuadra, las bolsas de Italia y España son las que más suben, las que más se beneficiarían.

"Lo que todo el mundo sabe en la Bolsa a mí ya no me interesa" André Kostolany

Bueno, esto es lo que ha dicho Draghi y yo no veo "compra de bonos inminente" por ningún lado

"Monetary policy in the euro area
Opening keynote speech by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB
at the Frankfurt European Banking Congress
Frankfurt am Main, 21 November 2014

Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank, today opened the Frankfurt European Banking Congress, with an analysis of the economic situation facing the euro area and of the ECB’s monetary policy response.

The economic situation in the euro area remains difficult and confidence in the overall economic prospects is fragile and easily disrupted, feeding into low investment, Mr Draghi said. In this context, the inflation situation in the euro area has also become increasingly challenging.

The ECB President emphasised the risk that a too prolonged period of low inflation becomes embedded in inflation expectations, and that the firm anchoring of inflation expectations is critical under any circumstances. This is why the Governing Council has communicated its expectation that the combination of all the monetary policy measures it has decided on will expand the Eurosystem’s balance sheet towards the levels prevailing in early 2012, Mr Draghi said. The addition of purchases of covered bonds to ABS purchases will allow us to conduct interventions on a scale that will achieve the intended effects in terms of portfolio rebalancing and signalling.

He added the ECB would continue to meet its responsibility: “We will do what we must to raise inflation and inflation expectations as fast as possible, as our price stability mandate requires of us. If on its current trajectory our policy is not effective enough to achieve this, or further risks to the inflation outlook materialise, we would step up the pressure and broaden even more the channels through which we intervene, by altering accordingly the size, pace and composition of our purchases,” Mr Draghi said."

Estoy haciendo un documento, recopilando artículos, si quieres te lo paso cuando lo acabe.

Sin duda y leyendo entre lineas, esta es la frase que ha espoleado al mercado...

'We will do what we must to raise inflation and inflation expectations as fast as possible'

Es decir, que haran todo lo que deban para aumentar la inflación y subir esas expectativas de inflación tan deprisa como sea posible.

Si pero no ha sido una subida hipervertical como otras veces... no me fio un pelo de los vencimientos... no me fio un pelo de la primera hora...
Cautela, si se me ha escapado lo siento pero ahora no me meto

Lo fácil es culpar a otros o a la mala suerte... en vez de al poco cuidado

hay ansia viva en los mercados para que el BCE le dé lo que está pidiendo. Cualquier insinuación en ese sentido hace subir las bolsas. Yo creo que esto arrancará más temprano que tarde. veremos

más claro el agua.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Carteras Crecimiento y Conservador. ABRIL 2024.
  2. China huye de la deuda USA y potencia alzas Oro
Brokers destacados