135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
9.137 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

OCAT

Do You Know the Top 5 iPS Cell Influencers (Right Now)?

The final award for the honor of iPSC industry influencer is given to Dr. Robert Lanza, Chief Scientific Officer of Ocata Therapeutics (previously Advanced Cell Therapeutics). He is honored both for his specific involvement in early-stage, pioneering iPSC research, as well as for his influence as the CSO of Ocata Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on commercialization of regenerative medicine and cell therapy technologies.

Ocata Therapeutics has shifted its induced pluripotent stem cell approach to producing iPSC derived human platelets. The benefit of a platelet-based product is that they do not contain nuclei, and therefore, cannot divide or carry genetic information. While nothing is risk-free, iPSC derived platelets remove the concern of uncontrolled proliferation. More recently, Ocata Therapeutics announced in March 2015 that it had entered into an agreement with Allele Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to access Allele’s proprietary technology for generating human iPSCs.[7] The agreement is part of Ocata’s strategy to strengthen its regenerative ophthalmology technologies by using iPSCs to produce commercially viable human tissue for transplantation.

In addition, Dr. Lanza had been honored in 2013 by the Terrapin Group as one of the “Top 50 Global Stem Cell Influencers,” along with James Thomson and Nobel laureate Shinya Yamanaka, and has authored hundreds of research publications and books about stem cell related topics.

https://www.bioinformant.com/do-you-know-the-top-5-ips-cell-influencers-right-now/#more-2561

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

RXII

Quizá cometa una locura, pero he entrado en el valor en 0.42 con casi 50.000 títulos.

Es una acción que sigo desde hace tiempo, me tentó muchísimo por gráfico y precio comprarla en ese tramo de 0.35-0.39 y me quedé con las ganas... Me da en la nariz que puede irse con noticia o sin ella a los 0.50...

Alea iacta est...

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

Fuera de IDRA en 3,06 para unas chuches y recuperando más liquidez.

Edito: destino parte de esa liquidez a OMER en 14,42

Joder cerca de la sede tecnológica, bonita ciudad para vivir. Buen sitio para seguir formándote
profesionalmente, suerte en esa aventura.

Muchas gracias, Besana...

De hecho, la "responsable" de este cambio vital es, precisamente, HP

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

Buenas.

Dentro en OMER a 14.6 $

OMER

Framus, esas AMRNs que se te ponen golosas, si suben en vertical venta y a esperar, no?

NYMX

Templarium, parece que suben algo.

Cuando estés por allí, a ver si me puedes mandar un escudo de brazo de la California Highway Patrol, para mi colección.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Brokers destacados