Oye que nos estás empapelando!!! ;-D

Re: Farmas USA

OXGN

Ya la han devuelto al inframundo.

Edito: veo la entrada en 1,6x

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

OXGN

Juas!! Gran venta Ana. Ahora si recompras te has cascado un +20% en un minuto. Enhorabuena!

CLSN

Me he leído el último informe de resultados y tiene buena pinta, pero no he entendido bien si tienen cash suficiente hasta mediados de 2014 o de 2016, porque se han corregido y no lo veo claro.

Aquí dejo mis copipega del artículo:

our registrational Phase III OPTIMA study is progressing very, very well. We are now recruiting patients in key markets in the Asia Pacific region and will be aggressively adding important clinical sites in Europe, North America and Taiwan in the fourth quarter as planned.
Our clinical trial application for China was filed last April. And with very positive face-to-face interactions with the China FDA, we expect CFDA clearance of the OPTIMA study in early 2015, a timeline appearing to be about 10 to 11 months

we are preparing to advance ThermoDox into a European base study in recurrent chest wall breast cancer. This is a trial that has been inspired by the U.S. DIGNITY program. This program is made up of a series of small trials that have shown impressive findings, but have been extremely difficult to enroll.

also preparing to advance our first immunotherapy candidate GEN-1 (we formerly referred to as EGEN-001 frankly I find GEN-1 easier to present) into a study to more fully establish the relationship between the activation of cellular immunity and combined with the standard of care and efficacy in first line ovarian cancer patients.

we plan to advance GEN-1 into a second indication. While they could very well become the priority for the company and that’s in glioblastoma multi form of GBM or more commonly known as brain cancer. Our plan is to file an IND for Phase I study in this indication in the second quarter of 2015.

we enrolled our first patient in our Phase III OPTIMA trial in primary liver cancer, also known as HCC or hepatocellular carcinoma. The study will enroll approximately 550 patients globally and up to 100 sites in North America, Europe, China and Asia Pacific. It is a two-arm, double-blinded randomized study comparing ThermoDox in combination with sRFA, standardized to a minimum of 45 minutes across all investigators in the study versus sRFA alone.

OPTIMA is designed and powered base in our learnings from the 700 patient HEAT study, which shows clearly that RFA when used within its design limitations has a much better effect in patients with a 3 centimeter lesions or greater. Larger tumors require more time, this we learnt. Our assessment is a minimum of 45 minutes is required for an optimal outcome.
Post-hoc findings and hypothesis supporting OPTIMA do not represent our view alone. is a great deal of optimism for the OPTIMA study among virtually all of the most important names in HCC research worldwide

As of June 30, 2014 and a sub group of 285 patients who received sRFA treatment, 285 patients represents approximately 41% of the total 700 patient studies. In that cohort we noted a 57% risk improvement in overall survival in the ThermoDox plus standardized RFA arm versus standardized RFA alone, and improved and established repeatedly and consistently over the past seven quarters, consistently with high confidence and most recently with the p-value of 0.037.

A 57% risk improvement versus sRFA alone is an extremely meaningful outcome in this historically deadly cancer, where median survival outside of the HEAT study was a relatively short 30 months.
will note however, that median survival data has improved some with their approval of Nexavar or sorafenib. But it hasn’t been by much. And well, there should be some caution since this is a retrospective analysis and as we said multiple times.

cash usage over the first three quarters of 2014 has been $1.6 million per month, and is estimated to reach approximately $2 million per month with the full implementation of the OPTIMA study, and the integration and clinical development of the newly acquired assets from EGEN.

Our current cash is projected to carry us well into the second half of 2014

" I would like to ask you to make one correct first, you report the statement of 2014 and 2016.
Jeffrey Church - SVP, CFO and Corporate Secretary

I’m sorry. Yes, I’d mentioned that occurring cash is projected to take us well into the second half of 2016"

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2672025-celsions-clsn-ceo-michael-tardugno-on-q3-2014-results-earnings-call-transcript?page=7&p=qanda&l=last

Framus muy bueno lo que colgaste, muchas gracias, , algo raro habrá que desconocemos o va a ser que si que son unos matados ,sietesoles no me jodas yo no soy ningún experto en nada, experto yo..........
Lo que cojo lo destrozo...jajajajajajajajaja llevo 2 cuatrimestres sin trincar incentivos soy peor que la fuerza de ventas de Amrn

No me he leído lo demás después lo miro, abrazo......

CYTX

S3 de 4,032,389 acciones a un precio máximo de 0,50.

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados