Arcelor Mittal (MTS)
55 suscriptores
Arcelor Mittal (MTS)
Página
519 / 6.338

Re: Arcelor Mittal (MTS)

compro paquete a 8,45, ya subira.

Felicidades compañeros del metal, todos los que estamos en MTS estamos palmando pasta jaja.

parece que aguanta el 8,39 ¿no?

Yo me espero a USA antes de mover ficha

El mínimo hoy a sido 8,36 siete milesimas por encima del mínimo del año pasado

12/12

President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has met today with CEO ArcelorMittal Lakshmi Mittal in Astana, the press service of the President reported.

The activities of the company in Kazakhstan were touched upon in the meeting, Nazarbayev noted the positive trends in the company's operation in Central Asian country.

"Due to the growth of prices for the company's products, the revenues have also grown significantly. But the strategic goal for the company remains the same - to increase the production of steel to 6 million tons," said Nazarbayev.

The President also pointed out the importance of well-being of the company's workers. "I have special relationships with Temirtau metallurgists and miners in Karaganda. In case of cutting wages and jobs, they contact me directly," he said.

In his turn, Lakshmi Mittal said the company is expanding, its investments have grown from US$ 350 to 400 million.

ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company with 119 million tons of annual production capacity and 232,000 employees across 60 countries.

ArcelorMittal affiliate in Kazakhstan - JSC ArcelorMittal Temirtau - produces and sells longitudinal welded tubes and pipes for the mechanical industry, and water and gas distribution applications primarily in Kazakhstan. It also exports its pipes and tubes to the member countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States.

(c) 2014 News Agency АКИpress - Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).

Buenos días. Después de semanas siguiendo la evolución de MTS hoy he decidido comprar. Me han entrado a 8,40 a primera hora y tengo otro paquete esperando un poco más abajo.

Un saludo para todos y esperemos que vengan tiempos mejores.

Ahora va recuperandose de la caida, a ver si termina el día en positivo

¿Estoy viendo MTS en verde o es que se esta mañana no se me han ido las legañas con la ducha?

Te puede interesar...
  1. Carteras Crecimiento y Conservador. ABRIL 2024.
  2. China huye de la deuda USA y potencia alzas Oro
  1. Carteras Crecimiento y Conservador. ABRIL 2024.
  2. China huye de la deuda USA y potencia alzas Oro
Brokers destacados