Pulso de mercado

Hilo cerrado

7 suscriptores
Pulso de mercado
Página
5.832 / 12.966

Re: Pulso de mercado

No lo ven claro ni los italianos...xd:)

Center-Left On Track To Win, But Uncertainty Remains: As Italy prepares to vote in its general election on February 24-25, our Citi Research election model projects that Pier Luigi Bersani will be the next prime minister of Italy. But the election will fail to resolve political uncertainty. Here, as in recent eurozone elections, we expect the pro-Europe, pro-austerity mainstream will secure an electoral victory, but the new government's will and capacity for reform will be constrained by growing popular resistance to austerity and resistance from both right and left in parliament.

· Bersani Maintains Poll Lead: Bersani's center-left coalition looks most likely to win a majority in the Camera, or lower house of parliament. Bersani has led in the polls for more than a year. With the Italian system's porcellum win bonus for the largest party, our model points to a 94% probability of a Bersani victory in the Camera.

· But He Needs Il Professore in the Senate: In the Senate, however, Bersani will likely need the support of Mario Monti's centrist coalition to form a government. We project that Bersani wins 156 seats in the upper house, +/- 10 seats, while Monti wins 26, +/- 3. Running the probabilities, we see a 43% chance of Bersani winning the Senate on his own, but an additional 50% chance if Monti's coalition goes along with him – a total of 93%. The Italian system requires governments to hold the confidence of both chambers of parliament, not merely the lower house.

· No Political Resurrection for Berlusconi, Despite Pundit Talk: The punditocracy's focus on il ritorno di Berlusconi is premature, in our view. Silvio Berlusconi's center-right coalition has trailed since August 2011 and, even with the recent regression to the mean, the latest Senate polls don't support a Berlusconi victory there. The probability of a hung parliament – where Berlusconi wins a majority or is able to deny a joint Bersani-Monti coalition a majority – is projected at only 7%.

· Projected Election Outcome Short-Term Positive for Markets: We think the scenario projected by our model is the optimal result for political stability short term, and would see Brussels and Berlin breathe a sigh of relief. The risks of large-scale political uncertainty appear minimal. Still the election raises bigger questions about Italy's austerity-averse and increasingly euroskeptic Vox Populi. Typically, Italian governments take 3-4 weeks to form, and this period could feature headline risks as parties try to strengthen their bargaining position with less-than-conciliatory rhetoric.

· Risks to Our Assessment: The biggest risk is if Monti refuses to form a coalition with Bersani, forcing Italy back to the path of political uncertainty. Smaller risks include slippery coalitions, a comprehensive failure of the polls, and a better-than-expected performance by Antonio Ingroia's Civil Revolution coalition.

Fuente: citigroup

Largo en FSLR con cfds. Hoy presentan resultados. Me la juego, pero la tendencia me acompaña.

Yo por si acaso, también he deshecho mis posiciones a cierre de mercado. Atrás dejo Telefónica con lo puesto y ligeras ganancias en Repsol durante la semana. Mantengo un tercio de mi capital en juego con un valor defensivo como es Ebro por el tema del vicio de seguir "dentro" verdad? Jjejeje...

No me gusta la incertidumbre que se huele en Italia ni los máximos en que se mueve USA.... Como bien dice Agui, esto puede "petar" en algún momento....

Suerte a todos y feliz fin de semana!

Amigo Emilio, el fin de semana es demasiado largo y no me apetece jugar a más eventos binarios. Creo que estamos en el segundo hombro y todavía le queda por completarse. Para mí la montaña rusa no toca aún.

lo tenia pensado también, pero me da un poco de yu-yu.
Como dices el fin de semana es muy largo, coloco stop movil muy ajustado a los 2500 cfd's de ODP abiertos ayer a 3'95
me pienso un rato lo de FSLR.Lo único que no me gusta es las 2 semanas de calentones que lleva antes de resultados.......
que mal pensado soy!

Los calentones de FSLR han sido del sector solar en su conjunto, mira SCTY y SPWR por ejemplo.
Te debería escamar por qué no sube hoy FSLR y el resto sí...

si, en eso ya me habia fijado........
Dejo una orden por si bajan un poco.POca carga.

¿alguien sabe algo de BE? hace tiempo que no entra en el hilo. Se le echa de menos.

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados