Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Me vuelvo loco, compro 20.000 acciones de Tesco

249 respuestas
4 suscriptores
Página
27 / 32

Re: Me vuelvo loco, compro 20.000 acciones de Tesco

Apache,Woodside en estas he apostado un poco, tambien en Statoil pero esta me gusta menos.
s2

“Los dos guerreros más poderosos son paciencia y tiempo.” (León Tolstoi)

Lo que ya sabiamos:

Tesco has revealed the locations of the 43 stores it is planning to close, placing 2,000 jobs at risk.
The supermarket chain, which has suffered a string of problems including falling sales and a £263m profits overstatement, announced the closures last month as it moved to save costs.
It has now confirmed the impact of the decision, with seven superstores and six Homeplus outlets among the sites to be shut.
The majority were either Express or Metro convenience operations.
Chief Executive Dave Lewis, who is currently running the UK business, said: "In January I announced that our performance as a business has fallen significantly short of where we would want it to be and that to protect the future of the business in the UK we would close 43 unprofitable stores.
"The decision to close the stores has been exceptionally difficult to take. I recognise it will affect many hard-working colleagues, our customers and local communities.
"Our priority is to explain what this announcement means for our colleagues and wherever possible, offer them alternative roles with Tesco.
"We will continue to serve our customers through other local stores and our dotcom service."
Tesco has not been alone in efforts to save costs.
A supermarket price war - mostly driven by the challenge from hard discount chains Aldi and Lidl - has taken its toll on other major supermarket companies.
Sainsbury's has cut jobs while Morrisons' chief executive Dalton Philips paid the price for a woeful Christmas when his departure from the business was confirmed earlier this month.
Tesco Superstore Closures
Bedlington, Chatham, Connswater and Cregagh Road in Belfast, Doncaster, Kirkcaldy and Wrexham Dodds Lane.
Tesco Homeplus Closures
Bristol Cribbs Causeway, Chelmsford, Chester, Edinburgh, Southampton and Staines.
Tesco Metro Closures
Bicester, Bootle, Caerphilly, Crossgates, Devizes, Grangemouth, Mexborough, Morecambe, Ormskirk, Runcorn, Smethwick and Woodseats.
Tesco Express Closures
Bearwood; Belvedere; Church Street, Ballymena; Heaton Chapel; Heybridge, Essex; Houghton Regis; Liverpool Kensington; Longbridge Road, Barking; Northfield, Birmingham; Raymouth Lane, Worksop; Sheffield Manor; South Tottenham High Road; Tredegar; Troon; Walsall Wood; Wealdstone; Whitley Bay; and York Road, Hartlepool.

Aquí teneis la noticia completa con entrevista:
https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/tesco-closures-local-store-132139477.html

Buenas

Tesco anda por los 238, acercándose a máximos del año, ¿La veis con ganas de seguir subiendo?

S2

Bueno , ya tenemos a Tesco otra vez en los 2,40 euros

Perdón, 240 peniques

Lo que me estoy preguntando es por el momento de salir .....

¿EN qué mercado compraste Statoil? Quisiera comprarlas en el noruego, pero no tengo ni idea de si hay convenio respecto a retenciones sobre dividendos.

Brokers destacados