Acceder

Seguimiento y opiniones de Quabit (QBT)

6,05K respuestas
12 suscriptores
Página
752 / 794

Re: Seguimiento y opiniones de Quabit (QBT)

Joer, es que yo pensé que las Reigs hoy se irían un +20%. Por lo pronto las sigo teniendo.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Bueno, el google finanzas actualizado le da un precio de 2.80 a las SPHS, yo, con cogerle 0.10 céntimos ya me vale. Si no baja la pre antes de abrir, me meto. Total, con Degiro me salgo si no veo color, y a otra cosa.

Sophiris Bio Inc (NASDAQ:SPHS), skyrocketed 63.67%, and closed at $0.802, as a Canada-based biopharmaceutical company, recently declared that Randall E. Woods, president and chief executive officer, presented a corporate overview at the Leerink Global Healthcare Conference. The presentation was on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 11:05 a.m. EST in New York City.

Sophiris Bio Inc (NASDAQ:SPHS), is a biopharmaceutical company developing PRX302, a clinical-stage, targeted therapy for the treatment of urological diseases. PRX302 is in Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of the symptoms of BPH and is designed to be as efficacious as pharmaceuticals, less invasive than the surgical interventions, and without the sexual side effects seen with existing treatments.

Noticia de hoy sobre SPHS

Shares of Sophiris Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPHS) rose by 70.21% in the past week and 68% for the last 4 weeks. In the past week, the counter has outperformed the S&P 500 by 70.68% and the outperformance increases to 59.26% for the last 4 weeks.

Sophiris Bio Inc (SPHS) leapt 63.27% or 0.31 points owing to the enthusiastic buying spree. Bulls never lost control and the stock maintained upward bias throughout the day. During the session, 7,589,078 shares were traded and the stock hit an intraday high of 1.04 before closing at 0.8. The previous session concluded at 0.49. Traders and short term participants must take into notice the 30-day simple moving average of 0.47 and the 60-day simple moving average of 0.87. The 52-week high of the share price is 4.005 and the 52-week low is 0.42. The 52-week high is 87.77% away from the closing price. All the trading currency is in USD.

The short ratio of Sophiris Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPHS) is 0.8. On a monthly basis, the short interest has registered a change of -14.32%. The shares shorted this month are equal to 0.006 times the outstanding shares. The short interest has confirmed a change of 2774.76% in the past 3 months. Increasing short interest indicates that the market is expecting a price decline in the counter where as declining short interest in both the 1-month and 3-month indicates that bears are running for cover and investors may soon relish a jump in their invested value. 3.06% of the total outstanding shares have been traded in the last 20 sessions. The average daily volume for the past 20 days is 515,790 shares.

http://www.ashburndaily.com/share-price-of-sophiris-bio-inc-rally-70-21/340175/

Joer, voy a traducirla, a ver qué dice.

Vale, dice que hay que llevar cuidao.

Con el día bueno que teniamos... Y se torció a ultima hora... Vaya tela... Vamos a ver que tal hoy!

qué alegría me dió salirme.. jejeje

Compañero tu si estas dentro? Hoy nos están dando un poco para el pelo... No va mal la cosa, le saco un 6% pero no se si quedarme a medio o a la buchaca y a otra cosa... Tu en que andas o en que estas pensando entrar?

Brokers destacados