Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
9.990 / 16.988

Re: Farmas USA

Vistos los gráficos, difícil decisión, vaya que sí. Puede ser falsa ruptura y rebotar, o continuar hacia abajo sin referencia. Joer, no sé qué hacer.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Entiendo que menos beneficios de lo estimado ¿no?

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Me he expresado mal, no usaré opciones a menos que sea para garantizar beneficio. Los stop loss tienen poca utilidad con las farmas.

THLD

Pero menos perdidas que lo reportado con anterioridad.

As per the set of brokerage research firms, which were surveyed by Zacks Research, Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:THLD) is likely to report earnings per share of $-0.07 for its most recent fiscal quarter. The company’s quarterly results are due to release on or around 2016-03-01. Since the data gathered by Zacks and Thomson Reuters does not come from the same set of brokers, therefore, there is likelihood that the Zacks estimates are slightly different from that of First Call forecasts. Meanwhile, both institutional and retail investors will be closely following the revisions in the forecasts up ahead of the earnings release date.

During the financial period ended on 2015-09-30, the Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. reported earnings at $-0.09 per share. The number so reported led to a surprise factor of 30.77% or below $0.04 from what the analysts had anticipated just before the release of the earnings.